Twelve|| I'm Sorry Too

Start from the beginning

My heart began to race, and I tried to hurry as calmly and discreetly to the front door as possible.

I opened the door and hurried out onto the porch, my steps faltering when I saw him leaned against a black mustang.

He had on dark jeans, a forest green t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

He looked so good.

"Hi." He said, pushing off the car.

"Hi." I said breathlessly.

"I'm so sorry," He surprised me by saying, his blue eyes wide and genuine, filled with pleading. "I lost control, and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you think of me that way."

I remained silent, just staring at him like a deer in the headlights.

"Please say something." He implored.

I walked down the steps and up to him, placing my hand on his cheek.

He stared down at me, eyes serious. He didn't stop me.

I leaned up and kissed him, feeling a spark light deep in my chest.

My wolf howled with pleasure, and I felt pleased myself.

It felt so right.

Evan's arms slowly moved, his hand making it's way to the back of my head, the other shaking around my back.

He spun us around suddenly and pushed me against the car, attacking me with his lips.

I let him take control, our lips moving in sync, his hands roaming my body, holding me tight.

The air was thick with passion, and I clung to him like life itself, never wanting him to let me go.

His touch caused sparks to dance under my skin, and I felt a giddy feeling in my stomach, my heart bursting with happiness.

I wanted this. I wanted him.

We broke the kiss for air, breathing heavily. Evan ran his hands down my cheek, his knuckles brushing my skin.

"We should probably go inside." He whispered, leaning his forehead against mine.

I placed my hand on his chest, looking down.

"I like this look." I said, and he smirked.

"Oh yeah?"

"I mean, I knew you were a bad boy, but this definitely sells it." I teased, and his smirk only grew.

"Hmm, I glad you do. I try to stay away from suits and dress up unlike a few I shouldn't name." He said, and I bit my lip, smiling.

"Don't do that." Evan suddenly said, and I stopped, confused.

"What?"

Evan lunged forward, capturing his lips in mine.

His teeth sank into my bottom lip and he pulled it out, releasing it and letting it pop back into place.

Oh wow.

"I think I might not try to stop." I whispered, my eyes still closed.

"It drives me crazy," Evan breathed, and I bit my lips again, this time because his comment made me nervous and shy.

"I like this car, too." I whispered, gesturing to it. My body was pinned between it and Evan, and Evan looked at it.

"We should go inside, before they come out and never let us here the end of this." He said, and I giggled.