I whirled around in time to duck under a wolf attack. I shifted into my wolf and began fighting.

I snapped the neck of one, whirling around and coming across another.

One tackled and pinned me, snapping at my throat. I bunched my launches and threw the wolf over my head.

I scrambled up to my feet and launched myself at the wolf, biting and clawing under it was dead.

I was jumped from behind, and claws ripped open a wound down my back.

I howled in pain, thrashing to get out from under the wolf.

I wasn't experienced, fighting in my wolf form.

Sarah grabbed the wolf in her jaws and pulled it off me, snapping its neck.

Suddenly, a roar echoed in my ears, literally shaking the ground.

Sarah looked up at me, but it wasn't me shaking the ground.

We both turned to see the tree tops moving. Birds were flying out of the trees.

A lycan burst out of the woods, standing on its two feet, orange eyes looking around, rage filling them.

The rogues cowered back, and I took my chance, launching myself at one and clawing at its back.

The fight resumed, and Orion came running through, his dark brown fur a streak as he chose his opponent.

Evan stormed up in his form and the beast gripped my enemy, shaking me off its back and holding the wolf up in the air.

I scrambled to my feet and stared up in shock and fear as Evan crushed the wolf's neck with one hand.

I looked away before the wolf was dead, and it was a good thing I did too. A wolf came barreling at me, and I rose up, snarling.

We crashed into each other, rolling in the dirt, scrambling for power.

Evan sepperated us, and I nipped at him in irritation.

He swatted me back a little bit, and I growled at him.

Now he was just making me mad.

You want that one? Fine. I'll just find myself another one.

I did, and before Evan could come 'save me' I killed her and moved on to another.

I came side by side with Sarah, and we were fighting fight when she suddenly stiffened, her head whipping around.

She took off running in the opposite direction, and I had to dive between her and the rogue she'd been fighting.

I followed her when I was done, finding Sarah standing between Orion and a bleeding rogue crouched to the ground.

From the way Sarah's wolf had completely taken over, I only had one guess; the rogue was her mate.

I turned around, hearing something behind me.

Evan was heading straight for Sarah's mate.

I didn't think before I moved, and I probably should've.

I ran forward, throwing myself in front of Evan and shifting to my human form, staring up at Evan as he raised his paw to kill.

Evan's orange eyes widened to the side of moons and he threw himself back, clawing at his face and making pained sounds.

Evan finally shifted to his human form, and he had a self inflicted cut on his arm that wasn't healing.

"Evan-"