"They're dead," Ariel cut me off, shaking her head. My moment of hope was dashed, and I looked down in sadness. Evan looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"Oliver and Willow made it. So did Jess," I said.

"How?" She asked.

"We found a tunnel that led out of the orphanage but got split up-"

A gunshot rang through the air, breaking the window. I screamed, and Evan shielded me, everyone crouching to the ground. Ariel ducked down, holding onto both of us, placing herself between us and the window.

I looked up and choked on my own saliva, my heart shattering into a million pieces as the worst feeling filled me.

Thomas lay on the floor, bleeding from his chest. His blank eyes stared up at the ceiling, confusion permanent on his face.

"Thomas?" I whimpered, and I crawled to his side. Ariel checked his pulse, and shook her head.

I let out a sob, looking up at her, tears streaming down my cheeks. I felt like I couldn't breathe, and couldn't think, or even scream.

"We'll make them pay. I promise you." She swore to me, and Evan helped me to my feet, holding me up.

Ariel looked up at him. "Get her out of here. Get everyone out of here."

"Are you going to-"

"They don't know, Taylor. Keep it that way." She said, and I nodded.

Evan helped me out of the house, and the woman grabbed Brett, whose nose was bleeding again.

I stood outside, staring at the house as it all came crashing down on me.

"No, no no no no," was all I could say as I sank to my knees. "No, please no!"

Evan held me to him as I cried. I buried my head in his chest despite not knowing him and let out a pained scream, sobbing.

"Taylor?" I looked up to see Ivy, Isabella, Sarah and a tall, Hawaiin man with huge muscles standing above me.

"Isa?" I choked out. I scrambled to my feet and threw myself into her embrace.

"He's dead, he's dead." I wailed into her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Taylor." Isabella rubbed my back.

Evan walked a bit away, talking to a man with dark hair.

"Are these the same hunters from yesterday?" I asked, looking at the others.

We stood in a circle as I told them what happened in hushed tones.

"Is she killing them all?" Ivy asked.

"Yeah. She's probably about to-"

"Ahh!" King Tristan stumbled back, clutching his head in pain.

The woman who had returned started towards the house.

"Oh no-" Ivy said.

"No, don't!" Isabella yelled.

"Evan!" I shouted.

Evan and the other man turned, and the other man grabbed the woman around and waist, pulling her back from the house.

The house exploded in a huge flame, and Ivy rushed to stand between the Alphas and the fire. She rose her hands up in a blocking motion, fists clenched, and water from the sewer line burst out into the open air, forming a wall between the people on the street and the hot flames.

"ARIEL!!" King Tristan screamed. He fell to his knees, and I saw Ivy was struggling, her feet sliding back.

"Sarah!" I said, and we both hurried forward, placing on hands on Ivy' s back, keeping her in place.