...

"Headmaster... they're here"
Tsunade growled

Hagoromo frowned, he quickly walk towards the trio while the other professors trailed behind him.

After seeing this, some of the students began to panic.

Hagoromo quickly perform a 'Sonorous Spell to himself.
"CALM DOWN"
His booming voice was heard around
"We will take care of this"
It was like... he was using a microphone.
"So, I command all of the students to go inside the school and I'll assign some of the professors to go with you"
Then he glance to Professor Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi and Guy to go with the students.
(A/N: yeah, the four of them are Professors in Hogwarts. I'm SORRY that haven't mention them in the Legendary blood)

The assigned Professors nodded their heads and went to the students.
Then Hagoromo commanded the remaining people to go to the school too.

Naruto wasted no time, grabbing Sakura from Sasuke and carried her in bridal style but at the same time, he can't stop thinking about Sasuke.
Something's off with him
He mentally said as they walk back to the school.

Sasuke frozed as he realized something.
Why did I do that? Why did I helped her?!

...

All of the students went inside the school while Hagoromo and all the other professors and the trio remained outside the big school doors.

Then Hagoromo glanced to the Quidditch players since they're still following them and commanded them to go inside.
The slytherin players quickly went in the school doors but Suigetsu and the Gryffindor players didn't budge, they just remain standing in their position.

Hagoromo was about to talk but he stopped when they heared a loud girl's voice.

"Let me go, Profesor!
Sakura is not okay! I'm her best friend! Damn it!"
Ino wiggle out of Professor Kurenai's grasp
"Please! I have to go to her, I NEED TO GO TO HER!"
She screamed
"PLEASE!"
Ino didn't care whatever they will do to her

Shikamaru, Sai, Neji and Shino was about to run towards them but Professor Asuma blocked the four Ravenclaw males.

"Your not allowed to go further"
Asuma said sternly

"Hey! Let us go!"
They heard Tenten's voice in the distance, She's with Hinata, Lee, Choji and Tamaki.
All really want to go to Sakura but Professor Kakashi and Guy held their arms in place.

Hagoromo sighed
"Let them go"
He commanded

"But-"
Professor Guy was about to protest but Hagoromo cut in.

"It's fine, now go to the other students"
Hagormo said
And with that, the four professors let go of the students.

Ino and the others waste no time and run to them.

Hagoromo sighed

Tsunade on the other hand was ready to bust out but Jiraya and Orichimaru held her down.

"Something happened and I wanted you all to perform some protective incantations"
Hagoromo said calmly

Sasuke frozed as Hagormo continued explaining that there's something dark and dangerous will happen.

How did they know?!
He gritted his teeth, containing himself not to curse each and one of them.
Then he started up in the dark sky, thinking how to escape them and tell the death eaters.
Damn this
He curled his hands into fist

All of the gang just nodded in shock, they were unable to speak because of shock.

Sasuke smirked as he realized something
The vanishing cabinet
He walk away, the others didn't know that he left because they're are preoccupied at the things that Hagoromo told them except the Legendary sanins.