One

~Emma's POV~

My darling wife, Regina and I are building a house. We're also expecting a bundle of joy in a few months. The house will be ready soon. It's been three and half long years since we started our home. We've been married for four years and known each other for five. She's the love of my life.

"Regina I'm so excited about our home. Aren't you too?"

"Yes because that mean we can finally move out of your parents and have a home of our own."

"I agree. I say we can be in the house in about two weeks."

"What's left?"

"Painting the baby's room and moving in furniture. We only have a bed and our clothes. I'll get my job back at the station then we can start buying furniture."

"Yes we have things in storage remember. There's couch. We gotta buy a lot."

"At least we'll be together."

"Yes, as well as our little one."

"Come on let's go do some work on the house. I believe it's an overalls day. Go put them on."

"Noooo overall make me look weird. Like my hip to ass ratio is long.They make me look fat."

"No they don't. You are beautiful not matter what. Put them on so we can match." I get up and get our clothes put.

"Is the heat gonna be on?"

"It should. If it's not I'll get my dad to come out and help me get it started again."

"Can you make me breakfast?"

"Yes. I cook you something. Anything in particular?"

"No, surprise me."

"Okay." I get dressed and head downstairs.

"Good morning Emma," my mother greats.

"Hey mom."

"Something the matter?"

"No. I'm gonna make Regina some breakfast and we're heading to the house."

"Ooo, can I come today?"

"Um yeah. I guess you can come. Get dressed. After Regina eats we're going. Today we're painting the nursery and bringing furniture. Oh wait, did we finish painting the living room? Regina?!" I call out for her.

"Yes! I'll be down in a minute."

"Mom can you do her toast. I'll do her scrambled eggs. Want some?"

"Yes." I take out the eggs and start the cooking process. Everything is done and set up within fifteen minutes. Regina comes down fully dressed. Overalls. She's adorable.

"Here babe." I set her plate in front of here. "My mother is gonna come with us today since she's free." I pour Regina a glass of apple juice.

"Okay. We still need help."

"Did we finish painting the living room?"

"Um," she swallows her food. "I don't know. We need to get more paint. Yellow for the nursery. It's neutral."

"And my favorite color." I kiss her temple and sit next to her.