Ugh Another Reason to Hate the 60s

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry" the teacher offered. Not sure why she was so angry.

"You're sorry really your sorry, okay look I know with Klaus coming and your relationship issues are affecting  you but coming to class drunk not okay" she complained.

"Okay it won't happen again" he said with a smirk.

"It better not, and you owe me" Ryland responded. She continued teaching for the rest of the day planning on going home until she got a call from a curtain Salvatore.

"Damon what do I owe the pleasure" her chippy voice flooded Damon's ears. She forgave the the hunter but not the rest of the 'save Elena gang'

"Klaus made his move" Damon replied. Ryland couldn't help the smirk that graced her lips. "Finally I was beginning to grow bored of this town"

"Whatever we're meeting after school to plot the destruction of the almighty original" he said mockingly.

1

       Klaus/Alaric was confused by the beauty he saw today in the vampire hunters classroom. If there one thing he hated more than betrayal it was being caught off guard albeit he did enjoy the fiery blonde. He stormed into the apartment he was currently residing in and glared at the vampire doppelgänger "Who the bloody hell is Ryland" he yelled. Meanwhile the vampire herself was confused on who he was taking about.

"Blonde, green eyes, apparently friends with the hunter." Klaus/Alaric describe.

"The girl with Elijah?" Katherine said more as a question than as a statement.

The original glared at the doppelgänger "I don't know love you tell me"

"I'm not sure you  kidnapped me. I'm kinda out of the loop" the brunette offered sarcastically

"I guess I'll just half to get to the bottom of that" he  replied. Leaving the apartment,  destination  Salvatore's .

2

"We don't even know what he looks like" Stefan complained walking into that living room Bonnie, Ryland and the rest of the save Elena gang following suit.

"Something tells me he not going to be sixteenth and pimply" the raven haired vampire sarcastically stated guesturing towards his face.

"Mmm definitely not Elijah Hot so he bound to be attractive" everyone in the room knit there brow is confusion starring at the strange girl on the couch "what there both from the old world meaning he most like has an accent ergo he's hot" she elaborated with a shrug.  Caroline nodded her head in agreement.

The sound of the door bell distracted everyone. "Sorry I'm late" Alaric said. Ryland once again sniffed the air confused by the wolf smell. Until her eyes landed on Alaric.

"Okay so what the plan of attack" Elena asked causing all the attention to go to her.

"Me I'm the plan, if I can find him I can kill him" the little witch stated confidently.

"Hold up witchy if you have all That power why not just resurrected Elena" Ryland so elegantly offered once again causing everyone to look at her in disbelief. "What I told you Damon I will not help you kill him, that isn't my goal"