Chapter 10 - Live a Little

Countless days drifted by, the boredom stood, slowly feasting off Wuxian's skin, he had grown weary, spending days on end resting inside the huge mansion with nothing to do other than engage in meaningless discussions between Lan Wangji and himself, for heaven's sake, Wuxian was slowly losing the little sanity he had left. With those conversations, they'd gotten to know each other better, prompting Wuxian to develop more warmth and compassion toward the younger man he tried so desperately to ignore. 

Wuxian knew he had to kill the actor soon for corrupting his once sane mind - which technically isn't. However, the time wasn't right since he had become a wanted man. 

Turns out, the day after Lan Wangji showed him the dreaded news, the Beijing police department had already littered the city, looking for the famous photographer turned psychopath. 

Although Wuxian was no longer treated as a prisoner, not that he minds anymore, for he would rather be locked in the basement than listen to another cringe conversation from his love-struck companion. The only time he had of his own - which he spent exploring the gigantic house, was when Lan Wangji stayed away, attending whatever stuff actors do.

As for Lan Wangji, well he was a special case. No matter how many times Wuxian had thrown insults at him, he remained unbothered. So much so, he didn't care that he was openly loving a crazy person. For Lan Wangji had it engraved within his chaotic mind that he and Wuxian were meant to be, so, he made it clear to the older man, he wouldn't stop trying until his dying day. 

As for the kiss Wuxian received from the love-stricken Lan Wangji several nights ago, both men simply choose to ignore it, as if it had never happened. Still, neither would be able to forget it, as it was the first of many more to come.

----------

"Relax a little will you?" Wuxian said, gulping down the bitter contents inside the wine glass in one go. Wiping the splashes off his lips, Wuxian continued, "I'm a pro when it comes to drinking. Nothing, and when I say nothing, I mean nothing can make me drunk. You should be more like me Lan Zhan. I can't believe you have all these stored up and you don't even use them." Wuxian beckoned with his hand toward the liquor bottles lining the kitchen counter.

Lan Wangji rolled his eyes, "They're for guest Wei Ying. And I wouldn't be so confident if I were you, these wines were imported from Europe and South America, you might be surprised by how strong some of them are."

Wei Wuxian huffed, "Doubt it. Anyway, since you stop bringing guests now that I'm here, there's no sense in letting these babies go to waste." Wuxian beamed, pouring more liquor into the two wine glasses.

Lan Wangji rubbed at his tying eyes, "I think we should stop now. We had enough, I'm already feeling like crap and I have an interview tomorrow, Xue Yang's going with me -"

"No!" Wuxian pouted, draining down the contents inside the glass, in one gulp, "Just for tonight okay. Please, Lan Zhan, stop being so boring and live a little."

Lan Wangji sighed, with a faint hum, the younger nodded his head, collecting yet another glass handed to him by Wuxian, drowning himself in more poison he would regret come tomorrow. 

----------

Stumbling their way to the master's bedroom, both men were beyond drunk and far from being in their proper senses. 

Wei Wuxian previously boasted about how he could hold his liquor, now he'd reduced himself to a mere walking corpse. Lan Wangji was of no exception either. 

With both being just as damaging as the other, in good graces, they eventually settled on helping one another. That's why, together, both men held tightly against each other, hands draping shoulder to shoulder, making their way to their rooms.

"I'll take you to your room then I'll go to mine, okay?" Wuxian hiccupped into the crock of Lan Wangji's neck. 

Lan Wangji peered down, beaming brightly, the younger bobbled his head in acknowledgment.

----------

Wuxian heaved a heavy sigh, letting go of the deadweight - that was Lan Wangji's drunken form, upon the bed. "Finally." Wuxian mumbled to himself, "Sleep, here I come." Turning his back, with half-open eyes, against Lan Wangji, Wuxian groaned, ready to head to his own room. 

"Wait." Came a childish plea from Lan Wangji, holding onto Wuxian's wrist, "Stay please with me tonight."

Wuxian groaned again, "Why?" Wuxian tried, and failed to tug his wrist away from the younger, "I wanna sleep, my head is exploding, Lan Zhan let go -"

"No!" Lan Wangji pouted, pulling the older man to sit upon the bed beside him, "Kiss me first." eyes closed, Lan Wangji puckered his lips in front of Wuxian's face.

Wuxian sighed, Goddammit, all he wanted to do is sleep, "Fine. Then can I go to bed?" Eyes still shut, Lan Wangji nodded his head.

Wuxian lightly tapped at his cheeks, hoping to gain a bit more consciousness before making his move. Eyes closed, Wuxian slowly leaned forward, not stopping until his puckered lips met Lan Wangji's own. 

Resting their lips against each other for some time. Wuxian didn't pull away, for suddenly, he wanted to taste more, however, Wuxian remained unmoving for reasons he did not know.

Incapable of taking the stillness any longer, with superhuman speed, Lan Wangji wrapped his arms securely around the older, drawing him near. The actor waited long enough for this moment, he wasn't going to wait anymore. Parting his lips, Lan Wangji clamped down against the older man's own and gained an unexpected moan in return. 

The taste was foreign to Lan Wangji as he nibbled and sucked now and again. When Wuxian cried out for a second time from Lan Wangji's ravenous attacks, the young actor took that as an opportunity, sliding his tongue inside the older man's awaiting own, savoring the intoxicating taste of alcohol upon his tongue, Lan Wangji moan. 

Although the kiss stayed soft and gentle, gradually it became coarse and brutal, as both men battled with their tongues, fighting for dominance in their drunken state. In the end, neither won nor lost, as they just melted in the midst of each other.

Disconnecting their swollen lips, Wuxian leaned near to the younger man's ear, for all his tiredness had somehow flown out the window, "Lan Zhan, do that thing with your tongue." Wuxian pointed to his neck, "Right here, you remember Lan Zhan?" Wuxian husk out. Lan Wangji nodded.

Leaning forward, "Like this?" Lan Wangji asked, capturing Wuxian's Adam's apple between his teeth like he once did before, receiving a deep throaty moan from the older. Wanting to hear more of Wuxian's intoxicating moans, Lan Wangji proceeded to suck at the bobbing apple until it turned into a damaged red.

In the heat of the moment, Lan Wangji grabbed hold of Wuxian's raven hair, Lan Wangji pulled, arching the older man's head upward. Burying his face just beneath Wuxian's left ear, "I'm going to make you scream my name tonight." Lan Wangji announced, smirking against the reddening tips, seconds before pressing his lips up against the tender flesh of Wuxian's neck. 

Lan Wangji went on, trailing kisses until he reached the fabric which covered Wuxian's chest. Wasting no time, Lan Wangji ripped at the material, sending buttons flying in all directions.