"So if...you see your trauma everyday or is present in your life...it would make it worse..."

"Probably...why are you asking though, so suddenly?"

"Oh nothing... I was just curious...nevermind"- I said and Jin frowned finding it suspicious, then shrugged it off and left.

****
I went home and Y/N was playing the guitar

"Oh hi! How was your day?!"- Y/N brightly asked.

"It was good.. yours?"

"Boring"- she smiled.

"Actually...my friends and I, we are going to have a dinner...wanna join?"

"Really?!"- she said excited.

"Yeah"

"Sure!..but...I have never socialized like that before..."

"Don't worry, they will love you"- I comforted her.

"What should I wear?!"

"Something casual..like jeans and a shirt...I too will be changing to a sweatshirt"- I told her.

"Okay, be right back!!"- She said and went to get dressed.

I find it cute how she thinks this kind of simple things are exciting. She had so much, but she didn't have a life really. I honestly changed my mind about her coming because, after a day thinking, I felt sad for her... She doesn't really get out of the house and her only friend seems to be the cook...

We got to the restaurant and everyone was there, except Taehyung.

"Hey, everyone! This is Y/N!"

"Uuhhh! Is she your girlfriend?"- J-Hope asked.

"Uh... it's not like that..oh, Taehyung's here"- I answered, dodging the attention from us.

"Hey guys, I got stuck at work, sorry...oh, who's this pretty girl?"- Taehyung asked once he laid eyes on Y/N.

"My name is Min Y/N"- she introduced herself politely.

"I'm Kim-...wait...Min Y/N?... It's me!"

"Kim...oh! Kim Taehyung! Danielle's son!!"- she realized.

"Yeah!! Omg! You look great!"- Taehyung told her.

"Wait...do you know each other?"- I was confused.

"Remember the kid I told about?! It's him!"- Y/N answered. No way... Tae's her first love?!

"Wait... Jimin, is she...your girlfriend?"- Taehyung asked.

Once again, I didn't know what to say, so Y/N stepped in.

"Our parents know each other and so we became friends... nothing more"

Once she said this I felt relieved because I didn't have an excuse... but did she said this because it's Tae?

The night kept going. We were drinking and talking, we even found out Y/N and Jungkook will be in the same school and will attend classes together.