"Well, I'm proud of you, Alan."
She told him as she threw her arms around him. He melted into her touch the minute he felt her grip on him.

Isla couldn't remember the last time she actually hugged her brother, but it felt good, she's missed him, she missed having family.

After talking to her brother for a bit more, Isla went over to JJ's, knowing he would be able to clear her mind, distracting her from her worries about her brother.

When she entered JJ's frontyard she heard gunshots coming from the back, making her wonder what her friend was up to now.
She silently walked towards the back and saw JJ was practicing with his gun, shooting a teddy bear. He was too focused on his shooting that he didn't even notice that Isla was watching him, she smiled to herself as she watched his concentrated face, he looked very cute but intimidating..

He cheered for himself when he finally shot the teddy bear, making Isla laugh out loud at his actions. JJ heard her laughing and turned around quickly in reflex, not expecting someone to be watching him. Once he noticed it was Isla who was laughing, he let out a sigh of relief.

"How long have you been standing there?!"
He asked confused.

"Like 5 minuted or so."
She replied with a cheeky smile.

"And you were just watching me?"
He asked confused.

"Yep, didn't feel like interupting your little session."
Isla walked closer towards him.
"So, what did the poor teddy do to make you shoot at him?"

"He said some pretty rude stuff actually."
JJ told her, trying to keep his expressions straight.

"Like what?"
Isla asked, standing next to JJ with her arms crossed, watching the Teddy Bear.

"He said that I was annoying."
JJ frowned, making Isla laugh.

"That damn teddy."
She said shaking her head, both of them chuckling at their stupid conversation.

"So, what are you doing here?"
He asked while putting away his gun and protection.

"Well, I needed to clear my head. And I tought you were the right person for that."
Isla smiled.

"Why? Did something happen?"
JJ asked concerned.

"My brother happend."
She sighed

"What did he do?"

"He's going to rehab."
Isla muttered, causing JJ's eyes to grow wide, not expecting this.

"Well, that's a good thing tho, right?"
He looked at the girl in concern

"No yeah it is, it's just weird."
Isla shrugged, still unsure of how to feel about the situation.

"I mean he's been an addict for as long as I remember, it's gonna be so weird to see him sober you know?"
Isla tried to explain her feelings, and JJ understood exactly what she was talking about. He always did.
"He actually wants to be a part of my life now, and I don't know, it's just unreal to me."

"It's definitely a big change, and it's going to be different, maybe even hard, but I think this is all for the better, I."
JJ told her, Isla gave him a thankful smile, she knew JJ would understand.