♡ 25 - mutual feelings

I kicked the door, I took a few steps back and jumped on the door. I did it a few times and the door finally opened.

I ran to Oliver and pushed him off, He was taking off his belt, shirtless, while Y/N was laying there in her underwear.

I threw a hard punch on his face.
"You're dead" I said and threw another punch.

"What did you do to her, huh?" I yelled and threw more and more punches.
Blood was spilling from his nose. I decided to not go further. I ran up to y/n, stroking her hair and a tear ran down my cheek.

"Im sorry, baby" I whispered. I put her dress on fast. She was drugged down. I took her in my arms and ran down to my car. I didn't care if I took a few shots, I could drive. I put her in the back and drove home fast.

I opened the door and brought her upstairs to my room. Slowly, I took off her clothes and searched for a T-shirt she could borrow from me.

I found one before I heard her mumble.

"My head is pounding, I think im drunk" she whispered. I looked at her and put the t-shirt to the side.

"are you okay baby?" I whispered and put a strand of hair behind her ear. She nodded.

"im gonna put on a t-shirt on you, is it okay?" I asked. I waited for an answer but she didn't say anything, I leaned back but she grabbed the collar of my turtleneck closer to her. We were so close now.

"I want you so bad now Mattia" she whispered. It was driving me crazy.
She leaned in closer and we kissed. Hse started to move her lips and tugged on my shirt.

I can't do this. Not now. I wanted her sp bad, but just an half hour ago she was drugged down and she is drunk now.

I pulled away.
She looked at me with questioning eyes.

"I can't take advantage of you when your drunk" I whispered.
She smiled at me.

I got up and took my t-shirt and put it on her.
"get some sleep" I said and stroked her hair. She put her arms around me and leaned her head on my chest.
She passed out real quick.

I was stroking her hair a little more before I decided to sleep too. I got up a little, took of my turtleneck and pants, took on some football shorts and layed down beside her again....
-
Your pov.
-next day-

I woke up with a headache. I looked around the room and realized I was in Mattia's room. I looked to the side to see him sleeping besides me. I looked at myself and was wearing a t-shirt that looked like his. I was laying on his chest and we both had our arms around each other.

I got up and leaned my back against the bedframe. Mattia noticed and woke up.

"Good morning, everything good?" he asked.

"I don't know" I said and tried to remember everything.

"Do you remember anything?" he asked and sat up too.

I shoke my head and tried to remember more.

"I remember dancing with Oliver, my head was hurting so he brought me up, layed me down and tried to take off my dress.. The next thing I remember was me, in your room while you were in front of the closet, but nothing more"

He was thinking a while.

"Oliver didn't touch me or anything, right?" I asked and tears filled my eyes. Mattia looked at me and took my hands.

"He tried to, but I came right in time. Y/N I came, he didn't get to do anything. I promise" Mattia said and I pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank you Mattia. What would happen if you didn't came right in time"

"I had to. I shouldn't talk with Amanda at all. I needed to find you, and tell you that in sorry and admit my feelings to you" he said and pulled away. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

I looked at him in the eyes.
"I also have feelings for you, Mattia".

He smiled and leaned closer until our lips touched.

He then pulled away fastly.

"I shouldn't kiss you after yesterday, sorry if it was innap-" I cut him off by crashing my lips on his and had my hands on his neck.
We started to move our lips and I sat on his lap while he leaned backwards towards the bedframe and his hands found their way to my back.