♡ 15 - the pain you put me through

"can we please talk?"

I didn't know what to do. He has hated me since I moved here and was a paort of Amanda's plan. What is it to talk about?

"I don't think we have something to talk about" I said.

"C'mon y/n. It's not like what you think"

"Mattia not now okay, I'll come to your room when im ready"

"Okay.." he said and walked out.

I shrugged before I layed down again.

"Why is this happening" I asked myself.

"It's gonna be over, it's just the process that sucks" Kairi told me.

"I know you're right but it still sucks".

Kairi stroked my arm and comforted me with a everything-will-be-alright- smile.
Then his phone called.

"Hi. Yes. Now? Okay bye.." he said and hung up.

"What's up?"

"I need to go.. Mom wants me home to help. Sorry I told her t-" Kairi said.

"It's fine Kairi really" I cut him off and put my hands on his shoulders. He nodded and I followed him down the stairs.

"Thanks for everything. You're the best" I told him.

"Text me if you need something okay?" he said.

I nodded and he left.

I shrugged before I went upstairs and in my room and took a little powernap.

Mattia's pov.

Seeing Kairi comforting her lowkey pissed me off. I tried to talk to her but she wasn't ready.

I played for a while. Maybe one or two before it knocked on my door.

I got up and y/n walked in and sniffed.
It looked like she's been crying. I think she's just been crying.

"Look" she whispered and turned her phone screen to me. "She posted it on her insta story like it wasn't enough. Many hundreds have seen it"

"Stop, please don't do it" I said

"Look, LOOK what YOU'VE DONE TO ME!" she screamed and threw her phone on my bed.
"What did I ever done to you to make you hate me that much Mattia!?" she screamed.

I looked at her. She looked broken and mad at me.

"I didn't know it would end like this" I told her with a soft voice.

I shrugged before I walked towards her and tried to wrap my arms around her.

"Stop it!" she screamed and pushed me away.
I shrugged again and looked her in the eyes.

Her eyes locked into mine now.

"I started to trust you. I thought we finally could get along and be friends. You know this video may be forgotten" she paused and looked at the floor and bit her lip before she looked up again.

"but the pain you put me through!?" she added and pushed me: " will I not forget even if I die" she said while more tears streamed down her face and she picked up her phone and walked out crying.

It broke me seeing her like this. I didn't even understand why my eyes filled with tears.

I didn't know what to say. I sat down on my bed and thinked deeply through my feelings. I've been lying to myself.

"Because I like you..." I whispered.