♡ 18 - want to believe you

-
It was school. Yesterday I visited Amanda to tell her to fuck off and beat the shit out of this mug on Wendy's. I had a little cut on my lip and brow but it's okay, not something big.

I was with the boys by the lockers. I spotted Y/n with Katie. They were smiling and obviously talking about something fun.
I like to see her smile when she's in this situation. I put her in this.
I have to make her forgive me, this is driving me crazy.

She glanced around the room while keeping her smile. Her eyes darted to mine and we locked our eyes. Her smile went to a hurt-smile. I looked at her with im-sorry eyes. I was just staring at her until she moved her eyes to Katie again. We exchanged looks a few times.

Why did my dumb ass agree with Amanda. The regret inside me was driving me crazy.

Your pov

Yesterday, I confronted Mattia about the comments I got after Amanda posted my photo. Then, I heard rumours about him getting in a fight with the guy I blocked, on Wendy's, because he had my picture. Then he went to Amanda and told her to delete the picture, which she did. I didn't know what to believe at this point, or if I should talk to Mattia.

Today, I catched him staring at me during break by the lockers. I get shivers and butterflies whenever he does that. I didn't know how to act.

"Well, it does seems like he is right, after all. That he didn't know that Amanda would go this far" Katie said. I nodded.

"Yes I also think so, but at the same time, why the hell did he agree making a plan with her? And that he was so nice to me just to make me less suspicous and grab my phone!".

Katie nodded. "You have a big point there".
-

-middle of the night-

I walked down stairs to grab some water. I couldn't sleep. I felt bad.

I turned on the lights and saw y/n turn around. We looked at each other. She is so pretty.

"Give me a punishment" I told her.
"If it's going to make you feel better, im ready".

"I should go.." she said and got up from her chair, I stopped her.

"Look, if you can't sleep peacefully I can't either".

"Mattia im not gonna give you a punishment. What's done is done" she said.

"I'll do everything I can to make all this stop" I told her.

"I heard you went crazy on Wendy's and at Amanda's" She said.

"Yes, did the boys tell you?"
She nodded.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll go more over the line" I said. "I'll do it".

"You'll do it" she said and looked at me. I stopped up. "I think I overreacted a little with you" She added.

"I deserved it".

"Did you really not know what she was going to do?" She asked.

"Never" I answered softly.

"maybe you even regretted it" she said.
It was silent.

"Mattia, I want to believe you".

"It is like this,
Trust me".

She smiled and started to walk towards the stairs.

"You're right on one thing" she said and stopped up.

"I can't really sleep" She whispered.

"No sleep on me until you can sleep" I told her.

"Goodnight" she told me and smiled before she went up.
My stomach filled with butterflies