wrong number - shinsou

Request from this lovely person @-Mascol-! 

I'm thinking of doing Tamaki soon, what do ya'll think? I was originally gonna do all of class 1-a, but I've already done Bakugou twice, and was gonna do him a third time. I wanna work on expanding this book a lot more, so I'll try to update at least once every two weeks.

you: ello

unknown: who is this?

you: oh crap, sorry wrong number

unknown: where are you from?

you: japan, y?

unknown: why do you say ello than?

you: its in my nature mate

unknown: I- ok..

That was the day i met my online best friend, Shinsou Hitoshi. It was odd that we kept on texting, but maybe it was destiny. When ever I texted him, my cheeks would heat up. I would launch myself at my phone every time I heard the familiar buzz, hoping it would be Shinsou. My heart would sink every time it wasn't. 

I only knew so much about Shinsou. He had purple hair and purple eyes. He was in high school, much like myself. He liked cats, and he had insomnia. I had recenty discovered that he went to U.A, and I excitedly told him that I went there too. We quickly made plans to meet in real life, and that was coming tomorrow. I begged that he was really the person I was talking to, and not some creepy old man.

you: are u ready for tomorrow?

insomniac: yeah, why?

you: i'm nervous ok >~<

insomniac: why do you always use those faces?

you: bitch

insomnic: sorry

insomnic: sorry

you: you better be

insomniac: why are you nervous though?

you: well we've never met before, and talking through txt wAs an accident

insomniac: was*

you: can YOU NOT

insomniac: sorry

insomniac don't worry im not some creepy old man

you: how can i trust you

insomniac: now its my turn to say bitch