sunkissed - bakugou

All the first years at U.A were on a trip to the beach. Many were looking forward to it, others were not. Of the group not having a particular interest for the beach, was Bakugou. He could've cared less about it, only seeing it as an opportunity to train or beat up some nerds.

The sun was blazing, and the sand practically burned your toes off. Everyone was melting under the heat, except for maybe Todoroki. Some had headed straight for the water, other went to relax. To put it short, it was all chaos. The commotion and amount of people had caused Bakugou to in the end, become separated from class 1.A.

In the end, though as much as Bakugou hated the idea of it, he had to ask for help. Of course, that led him to stumbling upon you. "Hey nerd!" he yelled at you. You didn't bother to look at him, not even a quick glance. Your back was pressed against the cool rock, your face in a book. The breeze from the ocean gently grazed your face.

"SHIT HEAD!" He shouted , louder, getting in your face. "I wish you'd refrain from using such vulgar words." You sighed, slamming closed your book, which was your way of showing anger for such a calm person. "Tch, do you know what part of the beach is U.A at?" He asked, almost  yelling. "Maybe, but you'd have to apologize if you want to know. You smirked, brushing a hand through your hair. "Just forget it, shit head!" He yelled, beginning to stomp away, only to be stopped by you.

"Chicken, are we?" you asked, making fun of him. He stopped, and turned around slowly. "What?" His teeth were gritted, a death glare directed at you, yet your face remained unchanging. "I'm just saying you can't even bother to spare a little bit of your pride to ask for simple directions if it involves apologizing to me." You shrugged, smiling.

"DO YOU WANNA FIGHT?" Bakugou shouted, fuming, little explosions in the palm of his hands. "Ah I see,  simple-minded men like you can only think of fighting as a resolution to everything" You said, leaning back on the rock, closing your eyes.

"Chicken, are we?" Bakugou mocked you.

"No, I just rather think it'd be unfair. You would be using your quirk, correct?" You opened one eye, looking at him with a simple grin. "How the hell would that be unfair?" the explosions calmed down slightly, his hand dropping. "How dumb could you be? I'm quirkless." You eye-rolled.

"Just like that damn Deku! Only makes me want to beat you more!" He yelled, at this point heads were turned to the scene. "Dragging someone completely unrelated to me into this shows just about how incompetent you are." You turned back to open your book again, purposely ticking him off.

He didn't respond, but still stood there. "Hmm, how about this. We'll play rock, paper, scissors, and if you win I'll tell you where U.A is staying." You turned to face him, criss-crossed, a finger to your lip. "Whats the catch?" He was obviously on guard. "If I win, you have to buy me ice-cream!" You exclaimed, thoughts of the sweet filling your head. "Ok." He simply replied, sitting down next to you.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" You both shouted, playing the hand motions, finally putting your hands out with the results. Bakugou had out rock, you had out paper.

"What? You cheated, you used your quirk or something!" He shouted, prepared to fight you. "I told you, I'm quirkless. Your skull is just so thick you probably don't know how to play anything besides rock." You sighed, sarcasm evident in your voice, but maybe bakugou was too angry to even hear that. 

He turned around to punch me, but that was easily stopped with the palm of my hand, although the speed of his fist caught me by surprise. "Get me ice cream first, and then we'll talk about where you need to go." You said, putting pressure on his fist watching in amusement as he winced.

"Fine." he grumbled, anger plastered on his face as he walked with you to get the ice cream.  Silence filled the entire walk, a slow-paced quiet ten minutes. You wondered how you actually managed to make such a hot-headed person buy you ice cream, since in all honesty, you were just going to tell him anyways, all though you didn't mind free ice cream.

"You just keep on walking down the boardwalk until the first turn, that's where U.A is staying." You said, happily licking on the ice cream he bought you. "Uh, hey, you wanna come with me?"Bakugou muttered, barely audible, a reddish color tinting his cheeks. "Huh, you going soft on me? What happened to Mr.Lets fight? Huh?" You asked, laughing and taking a jab at his side. "IM NOT!" he yelled, sending an explosion right at your face. "Wow thanks. But I just realized, we never got each others names, I'm Y/N." You put your hand out to shake, leaving the other one to brush away the smoke and ash from your face." "Bakugou." he muttered, swatting your hand away, but a small grin underneath that constant infuriated expression.

"Hey, Bakugou." You stopped and turned to him, handing him a piece of paper. "Text me, maybe we can go out sometime." You winked, about to walk away. Bakugou quickly grabbed your shirt, and smashed his lips on yours. You squeaked and blush, running away. "Maybe!" He shouted at you, a smirk on his face. All of class 1-A saw this happen from a distance. Bakugou since when did you have a boyfriend?" Ashido teased Bakugou blushed bright red and ran at class 1-A full speed, explosions in his palms. Let's just say yoou guys met a couple of times after that.

A/N

980 words. Ok so I started writing this in December, and didn't even finish until now in April. This is kinda badly written since it wasn't finished until months later. I started a danganronpa oneshot book, so go check it out! I'm doing a Sero oneshot next, then a request!