Part 9: Wierd day

:]

Dami's POV :

I'm sleeping when suddenly *beep beep* Its my alarm. I need to wake up to go to work.

I try get up from my bed. I open my sleepy eyes. I sit up. Looking around my room to see if something is different. This days I feel kinda uncomfortable like someone is watching me. I ignore the feel of being watch and get my self ready.

Now I'm going to the kitchen. I see a paper on the table and go check what it was.

"I just wanted you to have a good day"
At the end of the note its says Gahyeon.

"Thanks" I said out loud even if she is not there to hear me. Anyway I get my stuff ready and head of to the office.

I'm in front of my apartment. I probably should start thinking about getting a house but that's to much work.

In the corner of my eye I see a girl. She looks like she was waiting for something. Does she live in one of the apartments? Now that I think about it she is always there. I should probably just go to work.

After a good 15 minutes I finely got to work.

I just keep turning around and expect that girl to be there. There is just something off about her.

Anyway I need to go to the office. See if Jiu is there. I open the door and I'm about to say good morning until.

"Yoohyeon I told you to let me think about it."

"Yoohyeon?" Who's that? Jiu just keeps getting weirder and wierd.

"Oh Dami.... I just thought you we're someone else sorry."

Is she worried about something? Is someone bothering her? Why do I care about this. Its her life she can do whatever she wants. Its not like I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV:

Jiu looked embarrassed. She just got up and gave Dami some papers.

Dami:"Is this today's work?" She placed the papers on her desk.

Jiu:"Yeah..."

A few minutes went by and Dami can't get the name "Yoohyeon" out of her head. Its just sounded so familiar.

The door suddenly opened.

Its Yoohyeon.

Jiu face went from normal to packing. She tried to play it off.

Yoohyeon:"Jiu I need your answer." She said.

Dami finally looked up from her papers and saw Yoohyeon. Her face went white this was the girl she saw this morning. But how did she get here?  Does Jiu know her?

Jiu:" Sure! I-I just. You know can we talk later?"

Yoohyeon:"I need your answer by 6pm sweetie." She said that with a smile and a creepy voice.

That's all for today