Part 7: Embarrassed

:)

You can see Jiu walking back towards the office.

She looked uncomfortable after what happened.

Suddenly meeting Handong not know what to say and probably she thinks that her and Dami are a couple.

She decided to go back and do more paperwork.

Now she is in the building and saw a girl.

???:"Did she leave already! She never leave so early!"

That voice was familiar. Jiu just walked closer to the girl.

Jiu:"Siyeon is that you?" From they way of the girls voice she thought it was Sua or probably just from all the screaming.

The girl turn around.

???:" No I'm not Siyeon. I'm here looking for Dami." She said that with a serious tone of voice.

Jiu:"I can't tell you when she is coming without you telling me who and what your doing here."

The girl was silent for a minute. Looks like she was trying to really think what she was going to say.

Jiu:"If you like we can go to my office and you can tell me then."

Jiu started walking towards the elevator with the girl following behind.

"Is this a murderer or a stalker" thoughts that went thru Jiu head. Her thoughts we're cut try by a sound of a ding.

Jiu:"Follow me"

Finally they got to her office.

Jiu:"Take a sit."

The girl did as Jiu said.

Jiu:"Who are you?"This was the only thing she could think of.

???:"My name is Yoohyeon. And I need to tell her something very important."

The girl looked out the window.

Yoohyeon:"I want her to know something. She took something that was mine."

Jiu looked at Yoohyeon with confusion. What can be so important to her. But sounds like Dami is never heard of this girl before.

Yoohyeon:"Oh and I know what you are up to. You want Dami for yourself."

Jiu's face went red.

Right a girl she's never seen before and she knows this peace of information. Alright....

Jiu:"I-I d-dont kno-" She got cut off.

Yoohyeon:"Look we can help each other out."

Yoohyeon put a paper on Jiu desk. With that she left.

Jiu picked the papers up it had a phone number on it.

Jiu:"I guess this her phone number."

Jiu stayed silent staring at nothing so many thoughts going thru her head. Not knowing what that Yoohyeon wanted from her. Should I help her.

A ding can be heard from Jiu's phone.

New message

Dami
Are you okay you just up and left

Jiu
Yeah I'm fine just some things to do

Dami
Oh okay

Dami
See you tomorrow at work

That all for today <3