Part 1: A "normal" day

This a how Dami met a girl. And how she became her girlfriend.

Sorry for the awkward scenes. It's my first time doing a story.

And a photo of Dami

And a photo of Dami.

🌲

This is the first day of the week.And Dami got ready to get breakfast.

"Dami-ah" a girl said in a cute voice.Dami looked at the direction from were the voice came from.

"Dami-ah I called you this morning and you didn't pick up the phone "the girl said still in a cute voice.

"Oh right... I'm sorry... "She looked down in a very shy expression. " I was getting breakfast "

"I'll believe you this time... You want to go to the cafe? "She was holding Dami's hand.

"S-sure... "She said with a red face.

Dami and the girl walked to the cafe. And they sat down and got a coffee.

They were talking about what they wanted to do this week. "Soooo Dami I was wondering if you want to go to the movies today? "The girl said with a smile on her face.

"I think I can move some stuff around....Is one of your other friends coming? "She wants to talk to the other girls friends. Herself didn't have a lot of friends.

"No.... Its only you and me"The girl looked at Dami's eyes and was confused. "You want me to get some else to go with us? "

"No is that... I thought it was a group thing "she said shyly.

"Don't be shy around me I'm your best friend.... And I know how shy you can get"she said with a smile.

Dami smiled back at her and then she laughed "ok... But I'm not that shy like the day we met "

"Oh yeah I remember that "she laughed and smiled.

🌲

Back wen the met

A younger version of Dami walks in the school. She moved away from home so she left her friends. She knew that she is very shy and can't make friends easily.

Dami walked to the front office. And get greated by the principal.

"You must be Lee Yoobin"

"Yes I'm the new student"she said with a awkward tone of voice.

The man gave Dami a paper. "This paper has yours classes  "Dami grabbed the paper.

"But I don't know were my classes are"Dami Looked at the man's  direction.

"I know. That's why I called another student "the man said as the door opened and a girl walked in the office.

"This is Lee Gahyeon she's going to show you around the school"The man gave Gahyeon a paper. "She has the same classes that you have. The only thing you need to do is show her around "The man looked at Gahyeon direction.

"Oh no problem"Gahyeon looked Dami and smiled at her."Hi my name is Lee Gahyeon. I hope we can be friends"

"H-hi my name is L-Lee Yoobin. Y-you can call me Dami"She said with a awkward tone of voice.

"Come with me.I need to show you around"Gahyeon put her hand out.Dami grabbed her hand and then the both of them went out of office.

Back to the present

Dami and Gahyeon were now at the park.

"Dami? "Gahyeon voice was very awkward. Like what ever she was going to say can be good or bad for her.

"Yeah? "Dami said and sat down on the park's bench.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend? "Her voice was so awkward that she looks at Dami and then looks way. 

"No. Why?.... Wait.... Don't tell me........ You like someone? "Dami said with testing look on her face. 

Gahyeon looked down at the flowers across the park. "I don't like this person.... "Then silence.Out of nowhere Gahyeon got up and looked at Dami.

"I love this person... "Gahyeon sat back down. She was looking at the people across the park.

"Are you sure?"Dami said with a confused face.

Gahyeon turned to Dami. "Sure of what? "She said shyly.

"That you li- no love this person? "Dami looked at Gahyeon face for a second.

"Yes... And I can show you that I love this person"Gahyeon looked confident .

Gahyeon got closer to Dami at the point that Dami can't pull back. Then Gahyeon's and Dami's lips we're touching. The Gahyeon pulled back. She knew what was going to happen if they were kissing for longer.

"See I love this person. And that person was you. I love you Lee Yoobin"She was looked at Dami hoping for a reply.

Dami froze for a minute. The she let out a little smile. "I love you too "she said in a cute voice.

Gahyeon was surprised at her reaction she thought she was going to get rejected. "Dami will you be my girlfriend? "Said with a confident voice.

"I will love to be your girlfriend"she said in a cute and shy voice.

🌲

From that moment on the two girls were a couple.They were happy with each other they went everywhere together. Ant that's how the last few months passed.

🌲

End of chapter 1