Antique Steak Knifes

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to be jealous, I don't really pursue younger women" smirk never leaving the originals face.

Alaric looked to Ryland "oh no no no buddy we're friends" she responded to the history teachers look "although he is handsome" she looked at the original in a dream like state "and I dig a man in a suit, but we're platonic" she concluded.

The teacher responded with a nod of the head although not believing it for a second and continued to glare at Elijah. To which the the original responded  "It a joke Ric, lighten up"

"Right" he let out a sigh.

"Love it when you're sassy Elijah" Ryan said as soon as they weren't in ear shot.

To which he scoffed "oh really miss.  I love a man in a suit" he mocked.

"Oh shut up" the blonde hit his chest walking towards Jenna while Elijah looked at her in an admiring way.
1

The trio that consists of Ryland, Elijah and Jenna entered the mystic grill after a long morning of walking through different property lines. "Hi" Damon waved his hand gesture for the group to come over.

"Hey guys" Jenna responses in her usual chipper self clueless to the supernaturals around her.

"So I herd you three had quite a meeting of historical minds today" the raven haired Salvatore remarked.

"I guess you could say that"

"Well I'd love to continue you this but I have papers to grade" Alaric tried to weasel his way out of the conversation.

"No you know what we should continue this let's have a dinner party" Damon 'friend' said way to excited. Ryland could smell the blood oozing out of the wound on her neck.

"Ooh my girl full of good ideas" Damon said bopping her in the nose "I'll be happy to host say tonight maybe?"

Elijah wore and unamused smiled knowing full well the vampire was up to something.

"It good for me Jenna" Damon girl replied.

I don't know if I'm free ton" Jenna cut Alaric off saying "I'm free.

"It be a pleasure. Ryland?" Elijah said looking down at the girl beside him.

"Fine but you're buying be a dress" she responded. Not happy about spending here time with a bunch of adult who were most likely going to discuss the towns history.

"Great" Damon's said with a nod.

Ryland and Elijah soon departed from the group with the plans to see them later tonight. "You know Damon's planing something right?" Ryan  Questioned her friend.

"Of course I do, what about this one" he responded holding up a maroon dress with the sides cut out.

"Ooo, pretty" she snatched the dress heading to the dressing room. "Are you sure I can't just kill him?" She asked.

"No Ryland, I made a deal" trying to find is patient for the younger girl.

"But I didn't" she said coming out of the dressing room "what do you think" she asked while twirling causing the the end of the dress to fly up.