2.

Stars cannot shine without darkness, as my love cannot be strong without your pain.

There are moments where I fear I cannot save you from yourself, even though it's not my job to do so, we fight tigers for the ones we love; including their demons.

Could you imagine me jumping in front of a bullet for you? If not, please let me tell you a tale from one universal soul, to another.

You see millions of years ago before you and I were ever to meet in this world, I believe we have already met in another. Two stars intertwined in the same galaxy, one looking for another to help it shine just as bright. You see my dear, the more I help you shine, the more you drain me.

But as the tale goes, the smallest of things have the purest of beauties. So, I took my illumination and bestowed it upon you, for you could not see the beauty you already held; I made sure that you would never question it again.

Darling I would give you the moon and all the stars in each galaxy, known and unknown. However, the more I love you the more you tear me apart. Why can't you see the wonderful magic that you hold in your heart? Why can't you see what I see in you, infinite bliss.

As I lay awake, slowly, but surely, fading away like a rub off tattoo in the ocean, I realize the more I build you up, the more I fade. You are just so wonderful, I feel I could not be the only fool who would make the same decision. I believe if everyone saw you the way I did, they would also rip their heart from their chest just to give you extra love like myself.

Maybe I have already died in honour of our love. Doesn't the saying go that the brightest stars have already been dead for millions of years, that's why they are so bright? If it is true, I would die a thousand million deaths for you to be able to see yourself the way I admire you my love.

So, I will continue to fade into the background in hopes you see how much I love you, and that I would die just so you can taste my last breath in our kiss; eternal euphoria.

So I ask you this, shine as bright as you can for me darling. When I cannot go on and there's nothing left in me to continue, I hope that you remember the sacrifices one makes in honour of seeing their loved ones evolve.

Shine on, twinkle your heart out, and pour it into the galaxy, so you can light up my life one last time before I become nothing more than a tiny spec of nothingness in the name of love.