seven

'so tell me about you and zion.' maggie said as we pulled out the drive way. 'so he told me he always wanted me to have his kids. and he was telling me that he loved me.' i played with me fingers. 'i remember when i first met you i thought you guys were dating but brandon told me that we guys were just best friends but then i would see how you guys are towards each other and it's easy to tell that you both have feelings for each other.' maggie said turning. 'really? i thought i didn't show my feelings like that. i just used to it ever since high school we have always been touchy towards each other.' i said. 'well everyone thinks you guys would be cute together.' she smiled at me.

hearing what maggie said made me think. i was hiding my feelings for so long because i didn't want to mess up what zion and i had. he was there for me when no one else was. he was there when my parents got a divorce, when those girls in middle school bullied me, and no matter where he was he was always there for me. he stayed up with me on the phone because i was having a panic attack when my dad passed away. zion was really my only friend that i had because the girls that i was close to stopped talking to me because they all liked zion and hated the fact that him and i were best friends. my life wasn't totally perfect or the best or the worst i was just happy that i had him by my side no matter what. and that's what i loved most about him.

caleb🥺💖
when are you coming back?

charli🖇💝
idk i think tomorrow
why?

caleb🥺💖
so i can party without you

charli🖇💝
wow so you can have your other girlfriends there when i am not around

caleb🥺💖
not even the only girl that's allowed in my bed is you

charli🖇💝
sure. but you can't have a party without me it's not fair

caleb🥺💖
fine i guess we could wait for you

charli🖇💝
yay!
thanks i love you bye

caleb🥺💖
bye i love you too

charli_

••

••

•••

•••

liked by izball, maggielindemann, haleysnd, asnley_mitchell and 460,333 others
charli_: missed my girls

maggielindemann: best night ever!
-charli_: agreed
user: 😻😻
user: pretty girls
izball: cheers to us🥂
zionkuwonu: wow see guys she's a trader
-charli_: whatever caleb
rickeythompson: i am sick and i couldn't make it😔
-charli_: next time i will be here a while
-rickeythompson: soon

'okay let's play a game.' maggie said sitting next to me. 'drink or shot!' izzy said bringing the bottle and shot glasses. 'okay i wanna go first.' haley said. 'okay maggie how good is brandons pull out game?' haley asked. 'damn we starting with those questions. he has pretty good pull out game.' she nodded. 'charli. have you and zion ever had sex?' maggie asked. i really didn't want to answer that question but i didn't want to be a pussy and take a shot so i told the truth. 'no we haven't i have seen him naked.' i said. 'really? i really would have thought you guys would have had did it.' izzy shrugged. 'yeah me too. you guys are always touchy felly.' haley added. 'nope just seen him naked.' i said. 'ansley, what was your body count before austin?' we all looked at her. 'honestly two.' she said truthfully.

we continued to play for about an hour or two. i ended up taking three shots, maggie took five, haley took four, izzy took one, diamond had four and christine had three. after that game we ordered pizza and watched a movie. we fell asleep in the living room.