three

'okay call me as soon as you get off that plane.' my mom hugged me. 'i will mom love you.' my sister marie came to me. 'bye i love you sissy.' she hugged me. 'aw i love you too.' 'last call for flight 34 to los angeles california.' the last spoke over the intercom. 'bye guys, i love you.' i waved to my mom and siblings and they waved back. i got on the plane and put my air pods in and enjoyed my ride.

it was now ten in the morning and i made it to la. i called my mom like she said got my things and got an uber to the boys house. i hope they got some food because i am hungry. the whole ride to the boys house i could not stop smiling. over the years that i know the others boys they are like my brothers and i loved them even though they get on my last nerve. the car stopped in front of the boys gate and i quickly got out and the man helped me get my things out the trunk i thanked him and opened the gate to boys house. i got to the door and rang the door bell i gave them a minute i was about to ring it again but the door opened and edwin was on the other side. 'charli!' he smiled. 'hey eddie.' i smiled and hugged him. 'i missed you so much.' he said grabbing my bags. 'i missed you too.' i walked in and closed the door behind me. 'brandon is at maggie's nick is in the shower and zion is sleeping.' edwin said. 'cool do you have food i am hungry.' i said getting to the point. 'yeah i was actually about to make some waffles want to help me?' he asked as we walked to the kitchen.

we were making the waffles when nick walked in. 'ew come on you're here great.' he rolled his eyes and smiled. 'ew it's nick mara.' did the same he did to me. we hugged. 'how have you been it's been awhile since we seen you.' nick said sitting at the island. 'nothing much really only that i am moving to la in the fall.' i smiled spraying the waffler maker. 'shut up? really?' they both said at the same time. 'yeah i have been looking for places.' i said pouring the batter in the pan. 'but if anything you know you can always come stay with us til you do. we wouldn't mind.' edwin said. 'yeah zion would love it.' nick raised his eyebrows. 'oh shit i forgot about him. i don't think all the way when i am hungry.' i said. when i walked down here we was in the shower he should be done.' nick said helping edwin. i ran upstairs and saw laying in front of zions door he got up and all over me. 'hey buddy i missed you.' i kissed his head and put him down. i opened his door and he was looking through his closet with his back facing me. i walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. 'hey bub.' i smiled. 'hey charli.' i chuckled. 'i missed you.' i said moving away from him. 'and you came when you said you couldn't.' he turned to look at me. 'that's right because i wanted to surprise everyone.' i grabbed his hands and pulled him closer to me. 'well i am happy you are here because this is time of the year where i need cuddles from my favorite person.' he grabbed my chin and made eye contact with me i just wanted to kiss him so bad but i couldn't. 'that's all you want me for? you only use me for cuddles?' he laughed. 'i want you more than just for cuddles ma.' i smiled. 'hey guys food is ready.' nick said walking in. 'good i am starving.' i rolled my eyes and got up. zion followed behind me and as i stepped on the last step he slapped my ass. 'ow bitch.' i said rubbing my ass. 'sorry it looks bigger than last time i saw you so i had to make sure it was real.' he smiled. 'of course it is. and you could have asked.' i rolled my eyes. 'that's no fun i wanted to touch it and lose the attitude.' zion said sitting next to me. 'you act like you ain't going to be touching it all the time.' i said putting a waffle in my mouth. 'yeah because it's mine no one else's.' he grabbed my face so i was looking at him. i nodded my head. 'got it?' he said. 'yyyes zion.' i said feeling butterflies in a place that was not stomach.

after breakfast we all watched a movie in the living room. edwin and nick were on one couch with simba between them. zion laid on the other couch with me on top for him with my head on his chest and his hand on my ass and other playing with my hair. i loved the little things he did i just wish he was mine.