six

i began packing some an outfit for maggies and zion walked in. 'um excuse me?' he said. 'what?' i folded my clothes. 'where are you going?' he asked. 'going to maggies house for the weekend.' i got up and walked over to him. 'why?' he grabbed me. 'because i don't wanna hang out with guys the whole time i am here. and i need a break.'  'a break from what?' he laughed. 'form you.'  'form me? am i too much for you.' he grabbed my face. 'no i just want to give you your space.' 'when are you leaving?' 'tonight she is coming to pick me up and leaving brandon here.' i put my hand on his. 'well come cuddle me before you leave.' he smiled. 'you always wanna cuddle.' i giggled. 'yeah only with you though.' he walked to the bed and laid down. 'and when i am in canada?' 'simba sometimes but it's not the same.' he pulled me on top of him. 'z can i ask you something?' i asked. 'of course what is it?' he played with my hair. 'did you really mean what you said about me having your kids?' he grabbed my face to make me look at him. 'of course i did charli. ever since middle school i knew you were the only girl i wanted to have my kids with. i have been in love with you since elementary.' he smiled. 'are you crazy i been in love with you for the longest. it would drive me nuts in high school when girls were all over you.' i sat up on his lap. 'yeah and most girls hated you because you and i were always together. that's why i broke up with alex she didn't like you and was always telling me to drop you because you knew too much about me.' he put his hands on my thighs. 'well what did she expect i am your best friend. and she was a bitch too.' 'yeah and a couple days before you came she texted me.' he said grabbing my hands. 'and what did she say?' i asked. 'i didn't open it.' he looked at me.

my phone started ringing. i saw that it was boy named mason that i worked with at the mall. i answered. 'hello?' 'hey charli right?' 'yeah mason what's up?' 'i was just seeing if you wanted to hang out today?' 'i am in la and i won't be back til august maybe.' 'oh my bad sorry. have fun.' 'it's okay mason.' 'bye.' 'bye.'  i put my phone down and looked at me. 'who's mason?' he asked. 'some guys that i worked with at the mall back in ottawa.' i shrugged. 'sure you probably let him smash and now he can't get enough of you huh?' i looked at him like he was stupid. 'no i didn't let him. i mean he was cute but not interested.' 'but you like me?' he said. 'yeah sad isn't. i have to deal with you all the time and all you do is talk shit.' i laughed. 'we are going to fight. keep playing with me ma.' he grabbed my ass. 'you get on my nerves.' i got off his lap. my back was facing zion miss take on my part. i was fixing my pants when i felt this sting on my ass. 'ow caleb!' i turned around and looked at him. 'that shit hurt.' i hit his arm. i walked out the room the living room where nick and edwin were watching a movie. 'hey charli.' nick smiled. 'hey carter.' i smiled at him. 'are you okay?' edwin asked. 'no my ass hurts.' i rubbed my butt. 'why did zion hit it from the back too hard.' nick laughed. 'haha very funny he will never hit it from the back or anywhere.' i said upset. 'who ain't going to be hitting it from the back?' zion asked as he walked downstairs. 'you. you ain't going to be hitting from the back or anywhere is what charli said.' edwin said looking at the tv. 'yeah. and she ain't going to be saying that when she wants my kids.' hr stayed at the stairs i could feel him looking at me. 'i need more popcorn.' edwin said grabbing the bowl. 'and i have to pee.' nick got up too. zion slowly walked over to me. he grabbed me by my arm to make me get up. 'you better quit with this little show you putting on with this attitude of yours. so when you come back from maggies i want that attitude gone. got it?' he said all aggressive it was kind of turning me on. 'yes zion.' i said.

the boys came back and sat down. we watched the movie with them til maggie came with brandon. 'hey guys.' brandon said. 'hey.' i smiled. as soon as maggie walked in i got up and ran to her. 'hey baby.' she hugged me. 'hey baby.' i smiled. 'hold on now maggie is my girlfriend.' brandon said. 'and charli is mine.' zion said. 'yeah but we are married.' 'chill when did this happen?' edwin said. 'last time i saw her.' i smiled. 'wow charli you let her marry you before i married you? i thought you loved me.' zion mad a sad face. 'aw bub. you can still marry me. i do love you.' i walked over to zion and stood between his legs. he put his arms around my thighs 'imma put kids in you too.' i smiled. 'oh my goodness just take the kid on a date already!' nick rolled his eyes. 'that's what i am saying.' edwin high fived nick. 'soon.' zion grabbed my hands. 'soon i promise.' he smiled.