"It comes back to my earlier questions Jax. Then why did you go and sleep with her?"

"Because a part of me still feels the same way as I did before she left. Her coming back stirred old feelings up again. "

"Then why did you come to me last night? Better yet why would you sleep with me if you still feel that way about her?"

"Because I care about you too. Shit Carrie, you have me just as confused as she does. I know Tara, we've been down this road before, but with you everything is uncharted territory and it scares the shit out of me. Because if you were to go and leave me like she did. I don't think I could handle another heartbreak like that."

"That risk comes with every relationship Jackson. I'm just as much at risk, if not more, here of getting a broken heart. At least I'm not confused about being with you, where's my guarantee  that you won't leave me in the dust? Maybe we shouldn't step into anything, at least not until you know what it is you want."

"I want you."

"Are you completely sure? Because I've told you before, if we do this, we both have to give it our all. It's not fair to either one of us for one person to do all the work. I'm completely in it, are you?"

"Yeah, I'm in," Jax answered and Carrie finally let him move her. Letting him wrap his arms around her waist.

"Just promise me, that if you feel differently, you'll come and talk to me first. None of this going behind my back bullshit like before."

"Only if you do the same babe. If you ever feel like walking away, talk to me first."

Even though, they had come to an understanding. Feelings were still unsure. Carrie was worried Jax would leave her in the dust with a broken heart, while Jax was having his doubts about how this would end. But they both shared two questions in common.

Could he really and truly move on from Tara? Or would he just end up hurting Carrie all over again?

One thing was for sure whatever happened, Carrie had to be ready for it. Because she may have been a fool to sleep with him last night. And it was one thing for her to be willing to forgive him now after everything. But she wouldn't be willingly played again. If he couldn't stay true to her, then there was no way she was turning her cheek the other way.

No matter how good looking or charming he was.

"Where's Ope?"

"I tried calling all the numbers. No one's picking up."  Juice shook his head looking towards Clay.

Piney spoke up from the end of the table. "Well maybe Donna changed the house phone."

"Look, I'll go get him." Jax stated, standing up from the table making his way around it. Freezing next to Tig as he insinuated Opie of being a rat.  "Don't even say it asshole."