HAHK (Fanfiction) Part 6

Rajesh & Nisha lost in eachother.Rajesh come near her and try to kiss nisha but nisha turn.because of shyness..

Rajesh - (Rajesh hug her from behind) mujhe haq hai..

Nisha blush & close her eyes.

Then Rajesh turn her back.nisha still close her eyes.he take her face in his palms & come very close to her and kiss her eyes,then ears, chicks nose. she blush. When he come near her lips to kiss her she open her eyes and put her fingers on his lips..

Rajesh stop and see her with confused look.

Nisha - koi aa jayga..

Rajesh smile & understand.then he take her in his arms.and walk toward their room.nisha put her hands on his neck,both look in eachother eyes. came in room..

Rajesh nisha ko bed par leta deta hai.and look at her.nisha feel soo shy and put both her hands on her face.rajesh smile and remove her hands from her face.then come near her lips and kiss her .nisha's both hand on rajesh neck.rajesh look at nisha with love and desire in his eyes.nisha apne hath se uske eyes cover kar leti hai.then rajesh take her hand in his hands and kiss them.then rajesh kiss nisha's neck.nisha also response and kiss his forehead take his face in between her palm.both lost in their world..and finally belongs to eachother..the night fill with love and happiness...

In the morning..

Nisha up early still in rajesh arms. & look at rajesh with smile he is sleeping..she kiss his chicks.and slowly get up..and go for bath.

Nisha get ready and go down in kitchen for making tea..champa also their in kitchen..

Champa - bhabhi aap itni jaldi kyu jag gyi..

Nisha - aise hi.. smile

Champa - kya baat hai bhabhi aaj aap bhut khush lag rahi hai,kuch hua hai kya?

Nisha - ( control her blush) woh aah kuch bhi to nahi,kya hoga kuch nahi hua..

Champa - mein aapke liye chai bana deti hu..

Nisha - nahi mein banati hu.tum baaki ka kaam karlo ohk.

Champa - (look at her and laugh)ji bhabhi.

Nisha - kya hua tum itna smile kyu kar rahi ho.

Champa - kuch nahi bhabhi.(then go from their)

Nisha - isko kya ho gya..

Nisha apne or rajesh ke liye room mein tea lay jaati hai..rajesh still sleep.woh table par try rakhti hai then went near him..

She sit beside him and apne fingers ko uske baalo par ghumati hai then said..

Good morning..

Rajesh open his eyes and look at her with smile and kiss her forhead and said good morning to her. He get up and sit on bed..

Nisha give him tea..

Rajesh - look at her and nisha blush..
after finish tea.

Nisha stand in front of mirror..then set her hairs.suddenly she notice mark (love bite)on her neck & then remember why champa laugh..she feel ambarrass.rajesh notice that..he get up and come near her put her both hands on her shoulder.

Rajesh - kya hua nisha.

Nisha turn his side & show him the mark and told him what happend in kitchen.

Rajesh - smile.. Toh kya hua.

Nisha - i feel soo awkward.shukar hai ghar mein or koi nahi hai kise or ne dekha hota toh..

Rajesh - laugh and hug her..

Nisha -yeh sab aapke shararat hai..bhut badmash ho gay hai aap..

Rajesh - lo mere kya galti hai.ab mere biwi hai hi itni khubsurat pyaar kiye bina raha hi nahi jata..vaise bhi agar badmash badmashi nahi karega toh kya karegy hmmm.lekin raat ko toh mein aapko badmash nahi lag raha tha, raat ko toh bhut pyaar aa raha tha mujhpe aapko..

Nisha blush..and cover her face in his chest..

Rajesh - vaise madam aap bhi kam sharati nahi hai..aapne kya sharat ki vo nahi dekhni aapko.then show love bite marks on his chest..

Nisha - blush and hit him lovingly.

Rajesh - arey kyu maar rahi ho mujhe..
Hug her tight..

Nisha - blush..chaliye ab taiyar ho jaiye mein rahul ko ready karke aapke liye breakfast banati hu..

Nisha make breakfast, champa help her and rahul play with toys.nisha look at him from kitchen..

Then rajesh come and play with him..nisha come and said.

Nisha - kya baat hai aap taiyaar nahi huye, aapko office nahi jana aaja??

Rajesh - nahii aaj office nahi jana hai..aaj mera sara waqt mere biwi or bache ke liye hai..today is family time no work..kyu rahul.

Rahul smile..

Nisha is also very happy..

All three spend all the day together..rajesh nisha play with rahul,rajesh help nisha in kitchen..rajesh nisha happy with each other.rajesh nisha share their best moments and past life with each other,nisha told him everything about her & her college life, her masti moments and about her best frnds...rajesh lovingly listen everything..

At night after dinner..
In room.
Rahul sleep on bed and rajesh sleep on nisha's lap..nisha play with his hair..

Nisha - aaj mere zindagi ka ab tak ka sabse khubsurat din tha.aaj saara din aapke or rahul ke sath kaise gujar gaya pata hi nahi chala..

Rajesh - nisha tum khush ho na..

Nisha - mere aankho mei dekhiye aapko aapka jawab mil jayga.mujhe kuch kehne ki jarorat nahi.phir bhi agar mere kehne se aapko fark padta hai tu haa mein bhut khush hu.aap ne mujhe jo khush di hai uske meine kabhi kalpna bhi nahi ki.im soo lucky to have you in my life as my husband..

Rajesh - (smile) and take her hand on his hands and kissing them.. mein hamesha tumhe khush dekhna chahta hu nisha..tumhare vajha se hi rahul or mere zindagi mei yeh khushiya aai hai..Thank you for coming in my life..

Nisha -( smile) aap or rahul mere zindagi hai..shaadi ke baad pahle baar hum ne saara din sath gujara hai.aap mein or humara rahul..varna aapke pass toh humare liye waqt hi nahi hota..hamesha kaam mei busy rehty hai..

Rajesh - im sorry.but i promise.ab aise kuch nahi hoga.aaj se tum or rahul mere liye sabse pahle ho.tum dono se badkar mere liye kuch nahi hai..

Both look at eachother then nisha down her head near rajesh. Both kiss eachother and nisha's hair cover their face..

To be continue...