chapter fifty two

Start from the beginning

"Oh, how I miss having you in this position." I spoke quietly. Harry's cheek flame.

"Zayn.. " He whispers. I smirk, not letting him speak another word as I press my lips against his, kissing him sensually. He hums delightfully, melting against me. I move my lips against his slowly, tasting every inch of them not leaving one inch out. He was so delicious, I couldn't help myself I started nibbling on his lips forcing him to part his lips, allowing me to slip my tongue in. Harry whimpers softly as my tongue invades his mouth, sliding against any and every surface. Our tongues massaged one another's pleasurably, fighting for dominance and of course I won that battle, Harry immediately submitting to me. Soon, I retract my tongue, capturing his bottom lip in between my teeth, tugging it as I begin to pull away, Harry moans as I let go. His eyes open, whining in protest. His green eyes filled with love, accompanied by lust. Same as mine.

"Zayn." He murmurs. I peer into his eyes.

"Yes love?" I say, caressing along his jawline. He bites his lip as if he were rethinking what he was about to say. I smirk, having a pretty good idea what he wanted to say. I take my fingers through his hair. "Tell me what you want baby."

He flushes, releasing his lip from his teeth. "I-I want you."

"Yeah?" Harry nods, his eyes sparkling.

"I-I want you to t-touch me." He murmurs, cheeks heating up once he let the words fall from his lips. I stroke his cheek gently, smiling as I nod my head. I move lower, pressing my lips against his neck, slowly beginning to kiss on the soft surface. Harry releases a shaky breath as my lips move along the surface of his neck, nipping and sucking until he leaves behind purplish bruises. Harry lets out a breaking moan, his hand touching Zayn's cheek as he works his lips on him. Zayn pulls away glancing at Harry for a moment, before pushing Harry's crop top up, keeping his eye contact with Harry as he sticks his tongue out to lick at one of his nipples. Harry gasps, placing his hand on the back of Zayn's head.

Zayn wraps his lips around the little nub and sucks. Using his other hand, to his nipple in circular motion with his thumb. Harry moans, grabbing Zayn's hair. Zayn knew that his nipples were highly sensitive and he loved having them played with. One of his biggest turn ons when he and Harry were together before the incident. Although, he and Harry haven't been intimate with one another in a long time and he wasn't so sure anymore, but with the way he was so responsive, Zayn knew he still loved it just as much. Zayn bit and sucked on each of them until they were swollen red. Harry is a whimpering mess, Zayn could feel him hardening against him. Zayn smirks and pulls away. "I see you still love having your nips played with."

Harry blushes but whines needily, "Zaynn, come on." Harry is just ready to get their clothes off, to feel Zayn's hands all over him, and have Zayn violate him in every way possible.

"I'ma take care of you, baby." Zayn murmurs, then he grabs Harry's shirt and pulls it off, Harry lifting his arms to aid him in doing so. Once his shirt is tossed to the side, Zayn hooks his fingers around Harry's shorts pulling them down along with his underwear. Harry flushes at being completely exposed to Zayn for the first time in a long time. Zayn grabs his legs and pushes them up, a smirk playing on Zayn's lips. "There is no lube baby, so I'm gonna have to open you up some other way."

Harry gasps when he feels Zayn's hot tongue licking up his shaft, before going back down to his balls, until he reaches Harry's tight pink hole. Harry shudders feeling his breath brush over his rim. Zayn licks over the crack of Harry ass starting at the back and stopping at the too, before hollowing his lips at Harry's rim and sucking on it. Harry whimpers, grabbing a hold of the sheets. Zayn releases, licking at it again, before he starts sticking his tongue inside Harry's tight hole. Slowly, he thrust it into Harry, moaning against him. Harry clenches the sheets, moaning softly.