"Adalia, you've changed."  Is all she says before finally walking away.

.

.

It takes me a few seconds to process those words. The feeling at the bottom on my stomach hurts now.

I sigh and turn the knob to my locker combination.

I hate high school so much. Before I didn't so much but this past year isn't going so well for me.

They just think I'm a slut, nothing more. All of them.

Except one.

And there's 98% that I'll never see him again.  The other 2 percent is just hope.

I put in my math books, getting out my English books and my folder.

Just as I'm doing so, the crowd of seniors enters, rushing through the hallways.

This is what I fear of. Not all of them are mean but most of them just wanna start a fight.

I would've got to the next class early and not had to deal with this but fricking Dana had to get in the way and talk about Ryan.

And I'm nice enough not to push her. If I was on my period, I would've flung her all the way across the room into a wall. I have really bad mood swings.

I quickly close my locker shut and try to go along the crowd since there was no way I could step through it.

All I could hear were the chatters and basically screaming of random people.

I look down, holding onto the straps of my backpack hoping no one would yell out my name or anything.

.

.

.

Just knowing how bad my luck is, that's when some guy pushes me against the lockers while pressing against me.

.

.

.

Okay that fucking hurt. I groan as I feel my knee sprained.

I look up to see who it was.

Ashton Irwin.

My eyes widened as he looked down at me with a look of sorry.

"Adalia Harper, I'm so sorry. I did not mean to do that. I didn't see you and you know how early rushes are. Please forgive me, I beg for your forgiveness. Please punish me in any way if you wish to." He talks really fast, backing away.

What the fuck is up with this guy? He needs to slow down his words...slow down.

Oh wait he can't.

"Ashton, you need to chill. It's fine. You did it by accident. And you don't need to call me by my full name." I roll my eyes.

He totally did it on purpose. He's been trying to get me to talk to him for the past week.

I start walking away from him. Even though I was basically limping but I tried not to show that I was in pain in front of him.

"I'm still sorry, Adalia Har— I mean just Adalia." He follows behind me.

"It's fine." I sigh, walking in the crowd of people.

I wish English wasn't all the way at the end of the hallway.

I feel a hand around my wrist, pulling me back.

"You look like you're in pain just let me take you to the nurse or something. Please." Ashton holds the grip around my wrist.

"Oh my fuck. I said I'm fine!" I snap, struggling to get out of his hold.

"I need to talk to you. Okay, just listen to me for a few seconds. Why are you ignoring me?" He tries to meet up with my eyes.

"I don't want to talk to you. Just leave me alone." I put my hand over his to make him let go of me.

"Do you even know how much I miss you? Do you? I don't even know what I did wrong when we were together. You just ran away, and now all I hear is you have a new guy with you every night. And it hurts. It really hurts to know you just let them bang you or be a one night stand when all I've done was treat with you with respect. Is this really what you've become?" His voice hitches as he speaks.

This is really uncomfortable for me right now. Well damn, sorry I didn't let you fuck me. He thinks I'm like this when in reality I'm not.

I don't say anything.

He leans in closer and I couldn't step back.

"But I want to ask you this, why are you saying that you lost your virginity to me when...you didn't?" He lowers his voice, letting go of my wrist.

I didn't know how to respond to that. My fast reflexes kick in and my hand shot to smack the side of his face.

What was left was that burning sensation in my palm and a red hand mark on his right cheek.

Oh shit. I can't believe I just did that.

.

.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?!" He yelps, holding onto his cheek.

Aye don't swear Ashton.

"I-I.." I couldn't manage out my words.

I just felt like he knows my secret.

Some people start gathering around us, watching us in entertainment while some randomly yell out;

"Oh Irwin wants to get back in her."

"Nah Adickia wants that d again!"

"Face it Adickia, he doesn't have time for your crusty vag anymore."

I stay silent and so does Ashton.

Eventually a big crowd forms around us, with questioning looks thinking we'll fight because of the call outs.

"Ex fight!"

I just wanted to run away at this moment. Just like I did with Ashton.

"Okay well let me ask one last thing, how big was Ryan's?" Ashton finally speaks up.

I look to find a sly look on his face. I think he knows.

Everyone listens in closer to hear my response.

"Well it was longer than your five inch." I shot back.

With that, everybody hoots and laughs.  This is crazy.

Ashton's expression dropped.

But the thing was, Ashton's isn't a five inch. I'll never get that image out of my head.

He quickly tries to escape and walked back the other without another word.

A smile creeps up on my face as I look around at the people who were watching us.

But one caught my eye in the crowd.

He was there.

My smile faded away as I see him, staring at me in disapproval.

Calum.

Before I could even motion to him, he turns around and leaves just like Ashton did.

"Everybody get to class! What is this madness? Second bell already rang now move along!" One of the teachers quickly comes down and shoos away the people.

Everybody quickly hurries along and escapes, the crowd vanishing within seconds as they run to their classes.

Until I'm the last one left alone.

I know I did something wrong.

*+*+*
so how was the chapter??