Chapter 1

(A/N some parts of the story might not make sense, but I am the author. Also some of the things from Skyrim will also be changed. And this is a dirty version of the anime, so things that don't happen in the anime will happen here. Ex. Adult stuff, and the age of an adult in this world is going to be 16.)

Mason Machin was on his way to a meeting as the representative of the company he works for. I work at the world largest gaming company, Gemu. I was on a private plane going to the main branch in America. I was a total anime lover. I loved the anime Daanmachi and my favorite video game was Skyrim.

On the plane I was allowed to bring 2 guests, I chose to bring my best-friend and his girl friend. I am slightly jealous because I was girlfriendless. When we lifted off the ground everything was going smoothly, but then when we were about 42,000 feet in the air I heard a noise. I looked out the window to see that the wing turbine on the plane was on fire. I hurry to the back of the plane to grab the parachutes only to find there were only 4 parachutes. One for each of the pilots and 2 more for the passengers. I told my friend to put it on him and his girlfriend, he did not want to but I shoved it on him anyway. I then opened the door to the plane and shoved him, his girlfriend, and the 2 pilots. The next thing I knew the plane exploded.

All I could see was darkness. After what seemed like 2 years I finally heard a voice within the void of darkness.

"Hello dear soul. I am dearly sorry for not noticing you for 1000 years. As a gift for leaving you alone I will grant you 2 wishes and whatever world you wish to reincarnate into." It said.

"Wait, 1000 years? It felt more like 2. And who are you?" I asked the voice.

"I'm what you would call Gaia. The time difference between where you are now and earth is very different. 1 year here is 500 on earth." Said the voice.

"Okay then. Well for the world I wish to go to is Danmachi." I said.

"Understood. And what Race would you like to be?" Said Gaia.

"Can I stay as a human?" I ask.

"That is possible, and what will your wishes be?" Gaia asked.

"For my first wish can I have a Modded Skyrim System? And for my second can I basically be a god of blacksmithing?" I ask.

"That is also possible. Also the timeline you will be going to is an alternate world. In this one, Bell Cranel doesn't exist, and you take his place." Gaia tells me.

(A/N even though MC replaced Bell, he doesn't get his backstory. Freya is interested in his aura. And Gaia had informed Zeus of his arriva, who then tells Hermes to take care of MC.)

"Oh, yay. I can't wait." I tell Gaia.

"Also, the system will act like the one in the game. If you open up the menu it can pause time. You can also save and load whenever you want. All you have to do is say the word 'Menu' and it will pull up all the things you need. I will also send you all info on how to use the system. And now I will be sending you to the forest outside the city." Gaia said before my vision went dark. That's when I heard another voice.

[Initializing the Modded Skyrim system...10%...20%...50%...75%...90%...99%...100%. The Modded SkyrimSystem bonding with the Soul is complete. System booting in 3.2.1] Said the voice.

All of a sudden there was a flash of white light. When the light died down I opened my eyes and saw clear blue skies. It took me a couple seconds to recover from the sudden light.

When I sat up and looked around I could see that I was in the middle of the woods.

'Mmm. So I'm in the world of danmachi.' I thought to myself.