"From the moment I gave you my name love, you were already completely mine" Jungkook stopped kissing him for a while "Jeon Jimin, you're all mine and I am completely yours. So claim me too. Mark me as yours too. Own me." Jungkook said with so much intensity that he was at lost for words. So he did what his instincts told him to. He kissed him. Fervently this time.

No holding back.

Their lips molded as one as they fought for dominance. Jungkook ended up winning the battle when he bit him by his lower lip, eliciting a delicious whimper from him. Their lips kept colliding as their heartbeat speeds up.

"Fuck Jimin, I want you so bad" Jungkook whispered, his voice barely audible as he continued littering wet kisses along his jawline. Jimin can tell the other was having an internal fight with himself. He felt him lift his shirt a little bit a while ago but when he squirmed, he abruptly stopped.

"I want you so bad baby, but I know you're still not ready for this" now Jungkook was standing in front of him. To say he was shocked by this sudden outburst is an understatement. Like, what the hell? They were already in the middle of something heated!
Why act like this all of a sudden?

Jimin stood up, facing Jungkook with such courage and determination visible on his face.

"Haven't I made it clear? I want to you claim me Jungkookie"

That voice, fuck. Jungkook thought, fisting his hands so hard, stopping himself from pouncing on the angel that's in front of him.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, flummoxed. When he tried feeling Jimin's bare skin on his stomach a while ago, he squirmed. He thought he was giving him a signal to stop. Fuck. Did he misunderstood it? Geez, that's such a cockblock. He wanted to facepalm but it would really make him look stupid as he was looking like a lost child just now. Not to mention he's naked. God, help him redeem his pride.

"So you weren't trying to make me stop?" Jimin shook his head. Stupid Jungkook.

"You know what?" Jimin stood straight in front of him, hands slowly rubbing his bare chest back and forth. Jungkook gulped at the delicious warm feeling of Jimin's fingertips and the tingles it sent straight down south "why don't you teach me?"

Goodness gracious.

This is definitely Jimin.

His Jimin.

"Teach you what Jiminnie hyung?" he said, voice dangerously low and slightly growling.

"I don't know" said Jimin like it was nothing "show me what you've got"

And that was all it took for them to roll down back on the bed again. As soon as their lips met, Jimin melted. Jungkook's lips sure are sinful. Jimin couldn't stop himself from sucking the other's upper lip, drawing out a sweet low moan.

Fucking turn on.

"I like that s-sound" he said in between gasps and pants.

Slowly, Jungkook's lips went down, licking and occasionally biting at the juncture of Jimin's neck. He was creating his own masterpiece.

Beautiful marks of red were littered on Jimin's neck and collarbones. Jungkook stopped for a couple of seconds to admire his work.

An art indeed, the younger thought.

"No other man has the right to mark you Jimin. Only me. Because you're mine" he declared. But then, Jimin was far too gone pleasured and warmed up by Jungkook's touch that ceased his capability to understand what the younger was saying.