Chapter 5: The Visit (2/2)

Tord's POV

"I know, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be up in a few minutes." I lied and walk towards the restricted room. I do the hand-print, iris and code and the door opens. As I walk in the lights flicker on. I walk into the lab room and come to a panel. I press a few buttons and another door opens. "I should finally be able to program this tonight and it should be finished by the morning." I opened my computer and entered some codes, names and let it go to download. I started to walk out as I heard Tom saying my name down the hallway. He was getting closer so I hurried out, still making sure to securely close the door. I walked towards where Tom's voice was coming from and saw him staring into a room. "Tom?" He jumped and turned towards me. "There you are! You were taking too long and I got bored." I chuckled and stood beside him. "Why are you staring into Erik's old room?" I nudged him with my elbow. "I don't know. It's just so small and doesn't seem to be enough room for a child." He turned and started walking towards the stairs so I followed him. We walked in silence, not awkward but not comfortable either. 

Tom's POV

"Do you have to go back?" I mumbled and Tord lightly grabs my arm. "I have to...you know that." He had a sympathetic smile on and he puts a hand on my cheek. "You don't have to..." I was quiet and sad. "Baby.. I know you don't want me to leave and I don't want to leave-" "-but you know how they are... They'll come and get me, if I don't." His smile faded and his hand went down my arm to my hand. He held it and we went upstairs. We got upstairs and laid on either side of Erik as he was in the middle and Torm laid at his feet. Tord fell asleep before me but it didn't take long for me to fall too.

Time Skip

In the morning, Tord was nowhere to be found. I woke up to Erik turning towards me trying to get warm. He mumbled something but it was just sleep talking. I quietly called Torm to me and as I get up Torm lays where I was, Erik snuggling into his fur. I walk out of our room and down to the kitchen finding Edd there cooking some baking. "Good Morning *yawn* Edd." He turns to me and smile. "Good Morning sleepyhead! Where's Tord and Erik?" I look toward the living room and see Matt on the couch staring into his mirror. "Erik's still sleepy and I don't know where Tord is. I'll look for him in a minute." I walk next to Edd and grab a piece of already cooked bacon and run back upstairs giggling. Erik was still asleep when I got up there so I went straight down to the lab. "Tord?" I walk down the hallway, not hearing a response so I kept walking. I called his name a few more times before coming to an open door. I knock on the door before walking in. "Tord...?" I saw him sitting in a swivel chair, typing away on a computer. When he heard me call his name his head whipped around to face me. "Tom! What are you doing down here?" I look around. "I was trying to find you." I walked over to him and stroke his hair. "Well you've found me!" I hum in response. "Yeah and what are you doing?" He looked back down at his computer and starts typing again. "Trying to finish the programming for this thing."
"What thing?"

"That thing." He points in front of him as the shutter opens and reveals a huge red robot. "HOLY FU-" "It's taken me a long time to finish it." He got up and stretched. "It's finally done...after 3 years I finally finished." He walked over to a platform and his hand hovered over a big red button. "What is it for?" He pressed the button and a hat fell onto his head. "My world domination." He presses the button again and a tube goes over him, and he drops into the robot. I look over him and a big hatch in the ceiling opens and he flies out, landing in the front yard. I rush outside along with Matt and Edd. "Tord! What's going on?!" Edd yells to him. "Hey Edd! Sorry I just couldn't leave this behind!" Edd looks down. "But I thought you were- I thought we were friends! I thought you were staying until tomorrow?" Tord laughs. "HA NO! What do I need friends for? Why would I want to stay in this shithole for longer than I need to when I've got this?! I'm unstoppable!" Tord laughs some more. "Tord! Why are you doing this?!" I yell. "I'm doing this because the world needs a leader and I AM THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF IT! SO YOU ALL CAN EITHER OBEY ME OR REBEL AND DIE! I DON'T CARE WHICH ONE, PICK!" Tord turns his robot and starts to fly away. "TORD! DON'T YOU LOVE ME? WHY WON'T YOU STAY FOR ME?!" Tord laughs and turns around, floating. "WHY WOULD I LOVE SOMEONE AS SORRY AS YOU?!" My lungs cramp and I struggle to breathe. "So with being said and done..." He shoots a rocket at the house. "TORD NO!" Edd yells, I rush into the house to get Erik and Torm but it hits before I can get out. "TOM!"

Third POV

Tord laughs and turns around again. "So, long old friends!" Tord waves and start flying again. Tom pulls his harpoon gun out of the rubble and shoots it. "I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!" "Uh oh-"  The harpoon hits the rockets boosters and it explodes. Tom falls to his knees, coughing. Torm runs out of the rubble with Erik in his mouth. "TOM!" Both Matt and Edd run towards him. "Oh no..." Matt mutters as Tom once again starts spitting out petals. "Not again...." Tom finally stops coughing and sits on his knees. Erik and Torm run up to them. "PAPA!" Erik sees the petals and blood on the ground. "ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE'S DADDY?" Edd pulls Erik away from Tom and hugs him. "Yeah I'm okay bud... but I don't think daddy will be coming back anytime soon." Tom wipes his mouth off with his sleeve and pulls Erik away from Edd and hugs him tightly. "What do you mean he won't be back?" Erik looks up at Tom with tears in his eyes. "He left, buddy... But I won't. I'll stay here forever..." "Really?" "Really." Now both Tom and Erik were crying. Edd and Matt joined in on the hug.

So Tord has now officially left. UwU this is about to get real sad just a warning