Chapter 11: Unknown Order

Start from the beginning

     All of us headed up to Levi's room. He gave me a cup of noodles he prepared a while ago. He said that he is really looking forward to watching the anime I told him about and thought that we should have something to nibble. So, he cooked the cup of instant noodles, but forgot to prepare his own.

     "Is that even possible?" I said jokingly as I inhaled the sweet scent of the food. "But I appreciate it. Thanks."

     "So, what is the name of that anime?" Levi asked, his fingers on the keyboard of his computer to get ready typing.

     "Are you sure that all of us can watch there?" I asked. There are a lot of us here.

     "Positive," Levi said reassuringly.

     "Onajimi no kitsune to koi ni ochita megami," I said with a smile.

     "What does that mean? What language is that?" Satan asked.

     "It means" The Goddess who Fell In Love with her Fox Familiar," I said. "It is in the Japanese language, one of the many languages in the human world."

     Although, honestly, I thought he would know for some reason.

     Just as the intro of the episode one of the anime started, Beel and Belphie came in with mountains of food and beverages with them.

     "Did you guys brought everything edible out of the fridge?" I asked jokingly with a laugh.

     "Knowing Beel, he might have," Asmo said.

      "Dig in!" Beel said brightly and sat beside Belphie behind me.

      We watched the anime and everyone loved it. I just hope Mammon and Lucifer are here to watch this of course. The more the merrier. Only Mammon is somewhere around the mansion where no one can see him as of now while Lucifer is... well... I don't know, to be honest.

     "Too bad Lucifer had to miss this. This is cool!" Levi said as if he could read my mind. "He went to lord Diavolo to discuss Merielle's issue."

     "He'll be back before dinner. No worries," Asmo said.

     "Yeah. He is in charge of dinner today," Beel said as he munched on some chips. "I wonder what he'll be making. I am sure it will be delicious."

     Hours passed and we are nearly finished with the season one of the anime. I felt kinda tired of watching.

     "Where are you going, Merielle?" Belphie asked when he saw me get up.

     "I'll be back. I will just stretch my legs a little bit," I said and left the room quietly.

     I walked the halls of the House of Lamentation slowly, taking all things in. Hopefully, I will remember something.

     *sobs* *sobs*

     "H-huh? Who is that?" I asked softly. Too soft, maybe.

     *sobs* *sobs* "Someone... help me..." a voice said.

     "Who's there?" I asked, louder now.

     I still hear the sobbing, but whoever it is couldn't have heard me. So, despite the danger, I followed the sound of the sobbing whatever it is.

     I went down halls and a flight of stairs. The sound growing louder as I went closer.

     "I could hear the sobbing, but I can't see where it comes from," I said. "H-huh? What?" I said as I wiped something wet that fell at my face.