His Tears

"A true friend is one soul in two bodies."

🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱

🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱

Lan Wangji end his Class early. So that  he went to the School Waiying Shed to wait for his new friend Wei Ying.

"Hey, Lan Zhan, are you looking for Wei Wuxian??"- Nie Huaisang saw him looking for Someone.

"Mn..."

"Im sorry but he is not there..."

"I saw him on the Principals Office With Madam Yu and Mr.Jiang Fengmian his adoptive Parents. I saw them shouting Wei Wuxian because of the incident..."

Lan Wangji sigh when he heard Song Jiyang's words.

***

"Stop wasting your time and energy on someone who’s not your blood,"
Madam Yu says, before walking past Wei Wuxian.

However, she pauses and turns to look at Wei Wuxian,

"Your such a Shameful to this family!!! For now on, I don’t want to see you around."

She finally left and it seems as if everyone could breathe again.

Wei Wuxian bit his lip as Jiang Yanli rushes over to him, but he shakes his head, making her frown.

"Your mother is right… Shijie if Mr.Jin doesnt want to approve my apology letter then i quit from this university…"

"A-Xian… No matter what mother says, you’ll always be my brother," Jiang Yanli says, as she places her palm on his cheek. Wei Wuxian allows himself to let out some tears. She wipes them off before pulling both of her brothers into her arms.

"You both are doing your best and I am proud of you," Jiang Yanli says, instantly washing away the hurt Madam Yu has casted on them.

Jiejie always had that effect on them and for that he’s eternally grateful for her.

Jiang Fengmian finally walks towards his family and notices the scene before him, he smiles.

Even if they’re going through a lot, at least they have each other.

***

Lan Wangji returns to his dorm in a good mood. He no longer had to worry about his brother being forever alone.

Lan Wangji thought as he stepped into his apartment and noticed that there’s no sign of life anywhere.

‘Is Wei Wuxian not back yet?’ He thought. He grabs his phone call his friend, but decides in the end not to bother him.