Rhythm of Love

"When you are in tears
I will be here to wipe them away
When you are weak
I will be here to give you strength"

"When you are in tearsI will be here to wipe them awayWhen you are weakI will be here to give you strength"

🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶

"Wanna Sleep now Wei Ying??"

"Thank You so Much Lan Zhan... Im so glad that youre here..."

Lan Wangji doesn’t say anything as he helps Wei Wuxian to his bed. Wei Wuxian lies down on his bed and stares in embarrassment as Lan Wangji carefully maneuvers his way out of the room to their restroom.

He returns with a first-aid kit and walks towards Wei Wuxian.

“This might hurt,” Lan Wangji says.

“I’ll be fine, my pain tolerance is pretty high actually,” Wei Wuxian says.

Lan Wangji grabs his foot and carefully pulls out the glass.

“The wound is not deep, so you don’t need stitches.”

Lan Wangji starts dabbing the foot with alcohol, cleaning up the blood. He puts a bandage on his wound and starts reorganizing the first-aid kit.

Wei Wuxian bit his lip as he watched his roommate leave the room.

‘Lan Zhan is always so nice to me. He cooks breakfast for me, cleans up my mess, comforts me and now he’s treating my wound. He’s always giving and yet… I haven’t done a single thing for him.’

Lan Wangji returns to see a sulking Wei Wuxian making him frown.

“Does it hurt still?”

Wei Wuxian snaps out of his trance before shaking his head,

“No.”

“Is your room usually this messy?”

Wei Wuxian ducks his head in embarrassment,

“Usually, it’s not this bad, but with school and work… I haven’t had time to clean.”

“I’ll clean for you.”

Wei Wuxian jumps out of his bed, slightly wincing when he’s stepping on his wound again.

Lan Wangji pushes him back on the bed, making Wei Wuxian accidentally grab his arm. He pulls down Lan Wangji making him fall on top of him. The pair froze as silver meets gold. Their faces were so dangerously close, they could feel their breaths hitting each other’s face.