6. Stop doing that

It's hard to let go of someone when you have so much history with them. Maybe that's why Ashton keeps trying to get me to talk to him. We were both so comfortable with each other for such a long time we don't know how to act like enemies.

I realized how comfortable he still is with me when he first put his hands on my waist yesterday. It felt so natural almost like we had never stopped being close. But I made a promise to myself I would never let another man break my heart again.

My dad had to be the last person who ever hurt me. Which is why I have to stay away from Ashton. He makes me vulnerable. I can't be vulnerable.

"Mmmmmm" Ashton stretch beside me "good morning mi reina" ugh why'd he have to talk? Doesn't he realize how attractive guys sound when they're tired?

"Morning get out" I scoffed checking my phone to see it was only 5:20 giving me two hours before school starts.

"Geez Mal you're not even going to offer me some breakfast? Kind of harsh don't you think?" I didn't answer him I simply shrugged my shoulders and opened the window.

"Fine, I'll see you at school and friday night, your mum invited mine for a welcome back dinner." He smirked before quickly placing a kiss on my forehead and getting out.

"Stop doing that!" I shout down at him.

"Oh you want more?" He teased but I shut the window and called Luke.

"Hemmings speaking" he joked through the phone I'm surprised he answered I thought everyone would still be sleeping at this time.

"No for real? I thought I was talking to Huke Lemmings."

"Haha your so funny" he fake laughed "you should be a comedian"

"Anyways Hemmo guess who came to my house last night."

"Andrew?"

"Nope but his name does start with an A"

"Alex Rivera?" Luke practically screeched through the phone "you know he might have an ST-"

"No! Ashton you dummy" we then spent an hour talking about Ashton and all the gossip we've heard. This is why I was so thankful for Luke I didn't have many girl friends but he didn't mind being girly with me.

"We should all go out me you and Mikey, my moms working tonight we could put good use to those fake ID's"

"But we have school tomorrow let's go Saturday night"

"Bet"

-
Before school the gang decided to stop by Dunkin' to get some coffee.

"Hey princess" a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist while I was waiting in line with Mikey.

I groaned "Ashton I said st-" my cheeks turned bright red as I turned around to see not Ashton but Andrew looking down at me with a confused expression.

"Ashton?" He questioned. Oh boy.

"Oh" I let out a light laugh wrapped my arms around his neck "hey Andrew I'm sorry I thought you were my annoying friend Ashton."

"Ashton? The one you use to come to the rec with? I thought he moved?" He questioned.

"Well now he's back and it's our turn to order so you guys will have to catch up a different time." Micheal joined in pulling me towards the cashier.