Chapter 8) Burning Soul

Start from the beginning

He is currently watching you .... ,, He said and moved away from her

What do you mean by he is watching me ? ... ,, She asked loudly and he stopped and looked at her

This castle is full of tight security and laces with cameras and other innovative gadgets .... He explained and Maria's head Started to spinned .

Full of camera ? .... ,, She murmured and her eyes went wide in acknowledgement

Bedroom and Bathroom has cameras too ... ,, She screamed and He shrugged off his shoulder and went away

.

.

.

Maria was pacing around in the bedroom . She was raging in anger . She fisted her hands and hissed in pain . She took the tube of ointment and applied on her wounds . She looked at her palm which were red . She blinked her eyes just to stop the threatening tears ready to fall from her eyes . She sniffed and remember her parents . She wanted to talk to them and explained everything but he didn't let her to contact them .

I'm missing you Father and Mother .. ,, She said and looked herself in the big mirror which reflects her images . She looked at herself . She lost her shiny face and now had dark circles underneath of her eyes . Her lips were chapped and She observed that her body was looking very thin and curves Started to fade .

I'm Missing You Sean and Samuel ... ,, She whispered and rubbed her eyes . She moved toward her room and sat down .
She was easily getting tired and stressed were worn her out . Maria was thinking how her life changed so much . She laid down on her bed and played with her brown locks . She was trying to break the locks but Carlos came on time . She roamed her eyes at the every corner of the room just to found camera but she didn't got anything . Her eyelids got heavier and she closed her eyes and slept  .

.

.

.

She snuggled into the thick warm blanket . She smiled in her sleep but her smile faded way she felt weight on her body . She opened her eyes and her eye-laces fluttered and found herself caged in his arms once again . She tried to pushed his big and heavy toned body from hers but He tightened his hold on her . She poked his cheeks and he groaned as he was enjoying her stares at himself . She pinched where veins were popping out of his arms .

Ouch ... ,, He winced and glared at her

Let me go .... ,, She said and he shook his head and again closed his eyes and acted sleepy . She mentally killed himself thousands times in her mind .

She huffed and noticed his manly sharp features and her cheeks heated up and looked down immediately . She inhaled deeply and this time she twisted his ears and he moaned in ecstasy . She was stunned and he was dancing mentally . He was teasing her and enjoying her actions .

What ... ,, He asked and yawned and again pulled her . She pushed him but his iron grip wasn't loosen on her .

Let me go I need to pee .... ,, She said and He carried her in his arms .

I can walk so put me down ... ,, She yelled at him but he didn't listened to her and put down when he stood inside the bathroom . She sighed and cursed him but with beautiful words . Daniel was staring at her and she was confused .

Get out ... ,, She said but he looked at her like he didn't heard her

I said GET OUT ... ,, She yelled at him but he was still staring her . Lastly she hit his shoulder with her fist . He was still rooted to his place . He sighed and ran his fingers in his hairs . He moved towards her and chin up her face . Her big brown eyes were wide as soccer . He tilted his head and peck her lips . She wanted to bang his head but he went away and closed the door  . She just stood there confusingly and forgot why she came to the bathroom .