The Army life

***END OF FLASH BACK***

"Sarah, Sarah Sarah" Ally was waving her hand in front of my face. "Huh?" I was looking at Ally feeling completely lost. "Gs Sarah iv been calling your name for 5 minutes!" "Oh sorry I dont feel very well, I think I am going to bed" Ally looked at me deeply, before sighing. "Okay get some sleep" She always looked after me thats why I love her, after my dad died my mum became an alocoholic and she looked after to me."Sarah you havent moved" I looked at Ally relizing I still havent moved yet. "Come on ill take you to your cabin." And with that me and Ally walked back to our cabins quitely. As we reach my door she pulled me into a hug "You know its ok to have some fun, I will never hate you." She wispered into my ear. I didnt even know to what so I just smiled to her and walked into the cabin. I took off my uniform slowy, and put on my pj's. I crawl into bed a fell asleep straight away.

I woke with a big thumph and realise I have fell off my bed onto the floor. Rubing my head I looked around the room to see everyone still alseep. Sighing I got off the floor and made my bed, knowing I wont get back to sleep.

I took a long shower letting the hot water run down my back and losing my muscles. This is my favourite part of the day. Sad i know. I got of the shower got dress into my uniform brush my teeth and went to the canteen.

****************************************************************************************************************

i know its short and boring i promise next chapter will be much better!

VOTE AND COMENT PLEASE (so i know if i should keep writing or not)