Sexual Frustration (Hyodo Juza) [NSFW]

"Please," You whispered in his ear, "I need you now."

Juza, who had been too startled to even move when you'd first began to straddle his lap, was kicked into action by your words. With newfound confidence his lips capture yours, teeth clashing and tongues mingling, lower bodies desperate for friction. This was something he'd never pictured happening in his wildest dreams but hearing that you needed him, him of all people, he couldn't keep his hands to himself. He allowed them to roam every spare inch of your body, tearing your clothes off, your bra quite literally tearing as he accidentally pulls at it too hard.

"Shit- Sorry..." But you smothered his apology with a flurry of kisses, smiling and shaking your head to tell him not to worry.

You didn't mind if he wanted to get a little aggressive. You placed your hands on his chest and guided him back on the bed, inching up so that you could have better access to your neck. He wasn't used to this, either, someone else showering him with all this love and reverence. Your kisses were making his skin feel so hot, like you were lighting little fires that were igniting something greater in his crotch. Speaking of, his dick was so hard it hurt, barely able to take the pressure you were putting on it and begging him to get inside you already.

"I want you to fuck me, baby," You whispered against his neck, pulling away and arching your back. "Can you do that for me?"

He couldn't form a thought.

All he could do was stare at your chest longingly, wanting to feel how soft your breasts are, wanting to hear what noises you'd make if he took one of your nipples in his mouth and teased it slowly with his tongue-

"Wake up, asshole!"

The vision of true beauty that had once been in front of him dissipates into smoke as he's rudely awoken by the worst roommate he could've asked for. Juza is laying on his back with his blanket essentially on the floor but it was at least covering his crotch, which felt very uncomfortable in his underwear right now. His dream still lingered in his mind and he feels embarrassed for thinking like that about you, for having a wet dream so intense that it felt real. You'd probably be mortified to hear the things he'd pictured you saying to him.

"It's time for practice. And what the hell were you dreamin' about anyway? Don't think about that shit when you're in our room."

"Like you weren't screamin' out some idols name two nights ago," Juza muttered, throwing his legs over the side of his bed now that his erection had sorted itself out; nothing like having to hear Banri talk to kill a boner.

"Yeah, well, the name of the person you were screaming goes to my school! How about I let her know exactly what you think of her?"

"Shut the hell up!"

"You think I won't?!"

"Enough!" The familiar sound of Sakyo outside their door made both boys stiffen inside, "Get your asses to practice and don't be a second late."

Needless to say not another word was exchanged between the two in the bedroom that morning.