The Beginning

Well! I'm starting a little fanfic on Money Heist, and starting a little journey. I personally love the show, who doesn't? This fanfic is centred between the relationship of an OC of mine, and you all know who~ Berlin.

Anyways, without further explanation, let's get into it! Leave a little vote if you like the story, and a comment for any thought of suggestion!

❤️❤️ Chapter #1 ❤️❤️
Bella Ciao
❤️❤️  Season #1  ❤️❤️

❤️❤️ Chapter #1 ❤️❤️Bella Ciao ❤️❤️  Season #1  ❤️❤️

It happened all too fast.

Guns, explosions, screams, and tears. I held back those of my own, following orders as told as the biggest bank of Spain was being robbed. I was too shocked to think of anything, too afraid to respond correctly.

Would I even survive...?

Trying to keep the thought out of my mind, I focused on the current situation, my hands slightly trembling at the thought. No, I couldn't die here, I wasn't even old enough to consider the option... I may have been unfortunate, but I would make it out of here alive, right?

A group of people walked through the lot of us, scaring us with their big guns and heavily armed suits. The masks on their faces gave us threatening promises, and I held back my shaking, eyeing them all carefully.

They were all wearing the same baggy red suits, but noticing the longer a
hair, I figured there were 2 females out of the group of all 8. They talked amongst each other, pointing and facing us.

ImgonnadieImgonnadieImgonnadie-

Again trying to calm myself down, I noticed that the rest of the people around here weren't exactly better off. Most of them were shaking and crying, and I faintly noticed the younger students that were hear on a school trip.

Oh well, we would all be able to survive this if we all listened to them... I needed to be one of the strong ones, restating the urge to cry and sob, after all, that wouldn't get me anywhere.

Yep! You heard yourself, these robbers ain't gonna ruin your memo..!

Rubbing my eyes tiredly, I scooted a bit back. Well, seems as if being tired was driving you to a more determined side, although in this kind of situation, it wasn't the best...

For gods sake you basically are a hostage... what the hell is going through your head...?

Note to self, don't pull any one nighters before getting kidnapped in a bank. I'll be sure to remember the next time.

Glancing back to the robbers, I watched in surprise as one by one, they pulled their masks off, as if they couldn't care less. I glanced at each of their faces, feeling a vague sense of superiority when I recognized that there were indeed two women in the group.

Tf are you feeling superior in a situation like this-

I sighed again, and my eyes trailed through the line of robbers. They had a almost fearless look on their faces, although one guy, different from the rest had a look that screamed 'Leader.'

He's kinda hot ngl-

Mentally facepalming, I chastised myself, trying to dodge that thought. Hell nah, I wasn't gonna have a Stockholm relationship with one of these guys. That's kinda weird.

Surprisingly, the guy who I had stared at turned to stare back at me, his brown eyes peering into mine. I didn't look away, keeping a steady gaze straight back at him, I don't even know why I didn't back down, it almost felt like a competition.

*Bad idea- You shouldn't compete with your captures...*

He smirked, his lips curving up to form somewhat of a smile. He then looked away, turning to face another one of the robbers, a girl. He whispered something into her ear, turning back to look at the rest of the hostages.

Shaking my head to rid myself of those thoughts, I looked back at the rest of the hostages, who gazed back at our captures. Jeez, no one was expecting them to take off their masks.

The hot guy from earlier took a step for award, hands behind his back as he gave us all a levelled stare. His eyes were stern, and yet the smirk on his face shone of arrogance.

"Hello," his voice was deep, but he spoke with clarity. "As you can tell, you've been kidnapped, or rather, are trapped here in this bank." He see,Ed to get straight to the point, "Quick summary, you do as we say and you'll be fine, try to escape or break the rules, and there will be consequences."

He looked among us, towering over our sitting figures. "Any questions?" He asked, clearly only trying to intimidate us more.

My hand raised.

Shit, what am I doing-

His eyes snapped back to mine, and he continued to smirk. Motioning his head at me, he crossed his arms. "What's your question...?" He asked, evening me up and down as he did so.

I didn't have much of an answer, but keeping my stare levelled and voice sturdy, I narrowed my eyes. Almost in a competition. "What should we call you."

He seemed surprised at the question, although turned to all the hostages after, taking a step forward. He seemed to gaze down at all of us as if we were merely peasants, and a full flown smile etched on his face.

Kinda creepy...

"Berlin," he said, his eyes snapping back to mine. "Call me, Berlin."

Haha, so yeah first chapter finished, tell me what you think! Don't be afraid to give me some critique, I'm always looking for it. And anyways, thanks for reading! I'll make sure to post the next chapter soonnnnn

Bye bye for now~

- Tequila