Lesson (s)

"Lay back."

"Yes ma'am," he smirked.

You bit your bottom lip as you watched Ayato lay back on the mattress. You got off his lap and moved to open your bedside drawer. Pulling out a black tie, you crawled back over to Ayato and tied his hands up onto the bed frame.

"Since you've been bad," you pulled tightly at the knot to make it was secured. "You don't get to do as you please." Ayato looked at you through his tousled hair, watching you intently with a smirk on his face. You never really get to be dominant in bed so this is a new experience and your hoping you can wing it.

You leant forward and kissed at his neck, nipping and sucking marks on to his skin. You moved up his neck to his jaw, cheek, chin, and ghosted over his lips. "Stick out your tongue." Your breath hitched at his obedience. It was hot.

You stuck two fingers into his mouth, "suck." And he did. "Good boy," you trailed your other hand through his hair, brushing his hair out of his face. You pulled your hands out of his mouth and went in to kiss him. Tongues gliding against each other as you trailed down your hand to slid into his shorts and grope him through his boxers. He let out a grunt into your mouth and you smiled.

"Mm? You're hard already and i've barely done anything." You gripped his outline and he let out a low moan. "Such a nasty boy. You and that mouth of yours." You continued to play with him through his boxers, painfully slow. You stopped to pull off his shorts to make it easier to tease him.

"God hurry up (y/n)," Ayato groaned through gritted teeth. You stopped moving and stared at him, "What was that?" He stared at you like you were stupid, "You're being slow, hurry up." You stared at him and smiled evilly. "Listen here sweetheart," you climbed on top of him and straddled his hips, crotch to crotch. "I'm going to make one thing clear. I'm incharge and your attitude is why this is happening. I'm going to get rid of it." You gripped chin, "and you aren't going to be bossing me around." You began to grind against him making him hiss. "When you ask for something you say please and when I speak to you, you say yes ma'am. Are we clear?" You gave a particularly harsh grind making Ayato bite his lip. "Yes ma'am." You smiled.

"Good boy."

You climbed off and pulled off his boxers. His erection resting on his abdomen, leaking precum. You gripped his shaft and kissed the tip. Your tongue stuck out to give the tip a quick lick. He pressed his head back into the pillow and pulled at the restraints a bit. You took him into your mouth, only taking as much as the head in and swirled your tongue around it, licking the the slit a few times. Ayato shuddered at your actions which spurred you on. You looked up at him through your lashes and hollowed your cheeks, giving him a good few shallow sucks before taking as much of him you could until he hit the back of your throat. He moaned out and jerked his hips upwards. You kept him in for a few seconds before pulling off to breathe, using your hands to keep him stimulated. You moved your thumb to his head and ran it against the slit a few times before going back to take a lick. Your other hand moved to massage his balls and that's when his thighs started to quake and his moans got louder.

His moans were so delicious you almost let him have it. This was a 'punishment' and you were going to make sure you left him on edge. So you pulled back and sat up to stare at him.

"What the fuck?" He gasped for air as his chest was heaving. He moved his head off the pillow to take a look at you, his eyes completely glazed over with lust, cheeks a nice hue of red and his lips swollen from biting.

"Wow. You look so hot." You looked him up and down. Something about Ayato's position made you feel powerful and warmhearted. Powerful because you could do anything to him right now with his wrists being bound, warm hearted because, here he was bound against the bed frame, choosing to trust you with his body.