Otome Games

You smiled as you tapped on your phone. Occasional giggles erupting from your mouth. Soon causing your boyfriend to wake up. The bed springs creaked as he turned to face your direction. The curiosity to see what was so funny, overcoming him.

You giggled again as a soft deep voice came through the speakers of your phone. It belonged to the voice actor playing the fictional boyfriend on the otome game you were playing. Irritation set in for ayato as he rolled his eyes. Why play something like that when you've got the real deal right next to you. "Oi, (Y/N), If you want attention then come over here." Ayato grumbled. "Nah, I don't want any from you." You smirked.

A growl rumbled in Ayatos throat. Your smirk growing a bit bigger as you continued to tease your boyfriend. "Aw how sweet, he's telling me how much I mean to him. To bad my real boyfriend wont." You side eyed Ayato to see his reaction. His brows were furrowed and his forehead was creased, pure annoyance written all over his face.

You continued to tease him endlessly with your game. Bragging about how your virtual boyfriend was so amazing.

"Real smooth (Y/N)." He seethed.

"Yeah, I know." You blew a kiss in his direction.

His brow twitched. Not standing for it anymore, he got up and picked you up from the floor. Snatching your phone out of your grasp and tossing it somewhere on the floor. "Hey! I was just about to dress him!" You groaned, adding to his irritation.

He pinned you on the bed, "I'm way better than that artificial piece of crap." Your eyes widened for a second before relaxing into a smile. "Yeah but not better looking." He stared at you in disbelief before smashing his lips onto yours. He bites down on your lower lip as you yelp in pain. He slides his tongue in and  his hands travel to your waist. Gripping onto it and kissing you roughly. You swayed your hips in his grasp and looked back at him, "Getting nasty here aren't we?" You chuckled.

He moved his face lower and began attacking your neck, "Ow! No biting." Ayato looked up at you. "Now you know how I feel when you play that damn game all the time when you have me."

═════════════

You ran your fingers through Ayato's soft hair as he pulled himself tighter against your waist.

"How adorable," you mutter. You move down to kissed his head.

"(F/N)?" You look down at Ayato who's now looking up at you in confusion. "Did you hear that?" He questioned. You nodded before hear you name again. You head whipped to yor left to see your phone discarded on the floor but your screen on, the game still displayed. You burst out in a fit of laughter as Ayato simply rolled his eyes.