Quarantine

"From this day forth the 20th ward will be under a mandatory stay-home, a quarantine."

You sighed as you turned off the tv and stared at blankly for a few seconds before making up your mind and heading to your room.

Turning the knob, you slowly pushed open your door, careful not to make too much noise. Your eyes landed on the lump of blankets curled up on your bed, underneath was Ayato.  You silently closed the door behind you before inching your way to the bed. 

A smile made its way to your lips as you pounced onto the bed scaring Ayato awake. He hissed as he shot up and turned to you. "What the fuck?" He was squinting, sleep still heavy in his eyes. "Hi baby." You smiled as you pushed yourself onto him. "Leave me alone i'm trying to sleep." he turned back over and plopped down, making himself comfortable. "But i'm hungry." You pouted. "No one is going to be walking around now that we are quarantining. Plus I'd rather starve than eat some sicko off the street, they taste the worst." Ayato grumbled. "Then lets stop by the Anteiku, say hi, and get food then leave." You pushed yourself over his shoulder to look at his face. "I don't want to see those fuck faces, especially my sister." He opened one eye to glance at you through his lashes before closing it again. "Ayato don't be so rude!" You shook him lightly.

"I dont care. Now let me sleep"

"Ayato Kirishima, if we do not go to the Anteiku and get our fixing of food I swear to you I will eat you and feel no remorse because you brought it upon yourself." You hissed.

He propped himself with his elbows and looked at you. "Bite me princess." You glared at him. "I will if you don't get your happy ass out of bed and come with me to get food!" You stuck out your leg and kicked him to the edge of the bed. "Get. Ready. Now." You sneered.

He stared at you for a moment before obliging. As soon as you saw him submit you smiled and cheered, "Thank you my precious baby!" Before hopping out of bed to slip on some shoes.

"Hello!" You called out as you pushed open the door to the cafe. "Oh (y/n)-san! How are you?" Touka called out from behind the counter. "I'm doing good. Just came here to catch up and get some food before hunkering down. How are you?" You beamed as you waltz up to the counter. 

"I'm doing good but a bit stressed about business and our ghoul customers are going to be affected by this." She sighed as she began to fix you a cup of coffee. The door chimed again, catching the attention of both of you. "Took you forever to get into here." You sighed as your focus turned away from the door and to the coffee containers sitting on the other side of the counter.

"Yeah well maybe cause I didn't want to come." Ayato groaned as he walked up to your side. "Hey Ay-" Touka began before Ayato cut her off, "Hey stupid sister." She paused from pouring the hot water onto the coffee grounds and glared at him with a smile. Her face clearly saying, 'What the fuck did you just say to me?' You sighed, "Ayato seriously don't be so rude to Touka-chan." You rolled your eyes at his attitude. 

"Anyways, could Ayato go to the back and pick up a bag of food?" You smiled at Touka. She eyed Ayato up and down before approving, "It's the third door down the hallway, shelf to your right."

"Yeah whatever, I already know." Both you and Touka froze up. "Why you-" Touka gripped the coffee cup tight and turned her head in his direction. You stopped her by gently placing one hand on the cup and another on her hand. "I'm really sorry he's acting like that. I promise I'll get after him for it. He can't just go around thinking he can be so rude to you." You frowned. She gave you the cup and relaxed.

"Its alright. We have always been this way if I think about it. I think it's just our way of bonding. I don't know." She sighed.

"I'm still going to teach him a lesson cause his attitude towards you pissed me off." You talked into the cup looking at touka before you took a drink. "Your going to what?" Ayato pushed himself next to you after setting down two bags onto the counter. You froze before averting you eyes opposite of his direction. "You heard me." You muttered before going back to drinking. "Mhm sure." He watched you drink with unreadable eyes before speaking again, "Alright we caught up and got the food. Let's go." You looked at him annoyed. "Can I finish the coffee she poured me?" He pretended to look like he was thinking for just a second before saying, "No let's go." Grabbing your hand, both bags on the counter, and then dragging you out. "Bye Touka-chan!" You called out.

Once you got home, Ayato immediately dashed to the kitchen to put away your food for the next two weeks. "Why are you in a rush? Do you seriously want to nap that bad?" You looked at him weird, arms crossed over your chest.

"No actually," he walked to you and threw you onto his shoulder, "I wanted to come and take you to bed." You blushed at his actions as he waltz to the bedroom and threw you down onto the bed and plopped beside you. 

He smirked at you and patted his lap. "Sit," He ordered. You turned redder, "I- w-what?" He narrowed his eyes before repeating. "I said 'Sit' princess," as he motioned to his lap. You stayed for a second before straddling his hips. He placed his hands on your hips squeezing lightly.

"Teach me that lesson you told my sister you were going to give me. Apparently I need to be put in check even though you're the one who loves my attitude the most." His voice turned thick like honey. You were taken aback for a second before you completely understood the situation. "Okay i'll teach you."

"Good," His left hand traveled up your side before stopping at the back of your neck. He pushed you forward so you were face to face. "During this quarantine, we're going to be learning a lot," he said in a low tone before capturing your lips in a deep kiss.