Fix us PT.2

(A/N Before you read this I'm going to start writing again since there is nothing else to do! I hope everyone is staying safe! I also want to thank you all for reading and commenting, I'm definitely taking your guy's advice on the paragraphs. The last thing is that I'm probably going to publish a poem book very soon and start publishing there as well! You guys should read!) 

You couldn't get the words 'We aren't together' out of your brain. Of course you knew that, everyone knew that. That didn't mean that the feelings you had for Oscar washed away. Looking up at him, you noticed tears in his beautiful brown eyes, they have suffered through many tears before. You looked down, not being able to stand the sight. 

You knew that he was right, you just couldn't help but still let the jealousy take over you, like it always did when it came to him. You stayed right there, letting him keep you pinned up against the cold wall. ''Y/N, say something.'' Oscar cleared his throat sternly, slowly letting go of your wrists. But where would you even be able to start? You sniffled and wiped the tears off of your red cheeks. 

There was so many things to say but you didn't know how to say them. You thought about the countless women that he had been with while you were away for two months and how open he was about it. Was this the Oscar you knew? Your thoughts had caused you to stay silent. Oscar's temper started to rise. ''Are you fucking deaf?" He raised his voice, looking down at you angrily. You shook your head at his outburst. 

''How am I suppose to believe you? All the countless women you post, are seen with, but you can't live without me?" You scoffed, crossing your arms. By now, you didn't try to control the tears anymore. As if he hasn't made you cry before. Taking you by surprise, he responded quick. ''You know that they aren't you and they will never be you.'' He moved closer to you, carefully lifting up his hand and wiping the tears away from your cheeks. 

''Please, stop crying.'' You closed your eyes and hung your head down. You felt it in your bones that he was your soulmate. It was obvious that he felt the same way. The texts, poems and his own words in person proved it. Your friends, his friends, his family, they never stopped talking about how bad Oscar looked and how bad he needed you. You kept him safe and sane for the most part. 

''Those girls don't have what we have, no person will ever share what we have. You know me better than anyone else does.'' He admitted, moving his hand away from your cheek. You met Oscar in middle school and since then, you two have done a lot of opening up. If you couldn't have him romantically you had to still keep in contact. Love like that doesn't just fade away. 

''You know I love you.'' You finally responded, swallowing the lump in your throat. ''Why don't we take this day by day?'' You asked, looking up at him. He knew that things might not go back to the way that they were right away, but hoped with everything he had in him that he could fix this. ''Deal.''