I got you (fluff/sweet)

(Theme- Stressful days/Baths)

You sighed softly, kicking the fresh autumn leaves in front of you. You were walking home from a stressful day at school and wanted nothing more to just be left alone. You and Oscar weren't in the best place either. It was just so different, the two of you. You were some good girl, well better than the people he hung out with. Of course you loved to party and drink and smoke but that's what teenagers do for fun now a days, Oscar was in some serious stuff. He was the leader of a gang. Both of you were constantly in danger and it was just draining at the end of the day, but there was no one else you'd want to spend the rest of your life with. You really did love him and he loved you. He didn't show it very well though. You could tell he has some trouble, he just needs to be taught how to love and you would be willing to help him through that. He hadn't experienced very much love in his life so it was understandable. You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw a red impala pull beside you. "Get in baby." He mumbled, rolling down the window. You agreed, opening the door and putting your backpack down by your feet. You looked over and noticed that Oscar had a cut right above his eyebrow. "What happened?" You sighed softly. "Another fight?" He rolled his eyes at your question. "Should be used to this by now." He mumbled, turning left at the green light. "I just hate seeing you hurt." You admit, leaning back against the passengers seat now. You weren't in the mood to go through this, you had a huge test coming up tomorrow in fact and you just didn't know what to do with yourself. He knew this since Cesar was taking the test as well. He soon parked in his driveway, ignoring his friends in the front. You just wished there was a time where it was just you and him in his house, but it was hard getting him completely alone. He took your hand and led you into the bathroom, setting your backpack on the counter. "What are you doing? I kinda just wanna go lay down." You said softly, looking up at him. "Let me take care of you." He whispered hesitantly. You could tell that he wasn't use to this, but he was trying and it meant the world. He cleared his throat, feeling your hand gently stroke his cheek. "I don't want to lose you." He admitted quietly, pulling you closer to him by your waist. You frowned a little, running your thumb carefully over the cut he had above his eyebrow. "I don't want to lose you either. Every time you're out on the streets I want you to think of me." He shook his head pulling away, there was nothing he could do to get out of this, only in a coffin. He thought having this conversation was pointless, so instead he just ran a warm bath, sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "Thanks." You whispered, locking the door, knowing someone would walk in if you didn't. You slowly undressed and slipped into the warm bubble bath, closing your eyes. This was much more relaxing. Oscar grabbed your hand and brought it to his lips, kissing your knuckles. "You deserve to take a break too and relax you know?" You whispered looking up at him. He gave you a small smile and nodded, undressing before slipping in behind you. You rested your head on his chest and slowly closed your eyes, trying not to think about the huge test you had tomorrow. He made it way easier. What was nice was that this wasn't sexual in a way, it was just expressing the intimacy and love for each other. This let you know that he'd always be there for you. He rubbed your arms lightly as he leaned his head against the bathtub, closing his eyes as well. You two eventually ended up falling asleep for a while, resulting into getting woken up by Cesar who also wanted to take a shower.