Cheater Cheater

You were over the moon to see Oscar today after work, yes you get a job at Kohl's that was just down the street from his house. Well, it was fairly close anyway. You began to drive to his house, speeding just a little bit. It's not like a cop was going to stop you right now anyway, there were none around. Soon, you arrived to his place and parked in his driveway. You weren't phased by the unfamiliar car in the driveway. It was probably one of the gang members, you didn't pay attention to what any of their cars looked like, because you had more important things on your mind then what each and every one of Oscars friends cars looked like. You got out of the drivers side, locking the door and made your way to the front porch. You didn't even bother to knock, hoping that the front door was left unlock and to your surprise it was, thankfully. Now, you had wished that the door was locked, or that they had you stay late for work. The sight in front of you completely and utterly destroyed everything you had in you. Oscar had his hands on another girl's hips and his lips on another's lips. Tears clouded your vision as you watched this for a few minutes, neither of them noticed you, they were too caught up in each other. You tortured yourself for 3 long minutes before feeling the tears pour down your cheeks. You covered your mouth to stop the sobs and ran out of the house hearing a "Shitttt!" On the way out. You chuckled to yourself and shook your head, standing outside for a split second just to wipe the tears off of your cheek. You were about to walk to your car when you felt somebody catch your arm and spin you around to face them. You knew it was Oscar. "Espera Hermosa!" He dragged you into him but all you did was push his chest away. "Get the fuck away from me!" You shouted at him, feeling a fresh batch of tears coming again. He raised a brow and didn't let go of your arm. "Aye, don't talk to me like that." "I said fuck off!" You shouted louder this time, pushing him off of you now. "You have no right to be angry at me! You cheated on me how fucking could you?!" You regained your breathing, not wanting to get too worked up about this whole situation. "I'm done Oscar, don't ever hit me up again." You scoffed, pulling the keys to your car out of your pocket now. He followed you to your car, not wanting to give up on you. "I can explain." "I don't want to hear your excuses!" You couldn't help but shout at him, but he was lucky that you weren't swinging at him. If he continued though, you might end up doing that. Before he could say anything else you hopped into your car, locking all the doors and drove off, leaving him a mess.