"So, you are saying that your lawyers want to keep it a low profile because of the media plus you want Kenna to have a paternity". My god, these people are fucking animals...

"Yes. That is what I am saying. All I am asking for is to see her a couple of times a week to get to know her". I lean back on the counter staring at him. "My other brothers know what is going on they feel the same way too. They know Cole has gone too far this time".

"If I say yes, that is if do. I don't want her getting hurt in any way. She stays here unless you have asked otherwise. I can't believe I am saying this to you. You can visit her twice a week". He smiles.

"I can live with your demands". He smiles showing his dimples.

"Chanel, could you please bring Kenna out". I shout. She steps into the kitchen handing me Kenna. "Kenna, this Uncle Joshua". She looks over at him while holding me tightly.

"Hey, Kenna. It's finally nice to meet you". He tickles her stomach she laughs which echoes through the rooms. We sit in the lounge. Kenna kept getting her toys to show him. My sister looked at me with a frown. I looked on watching my daughter trying to talk to Mr Kennedy. I did feel a sense of relief that I wouldn't have to go to court but, I will not let my guard down, I don't trust them.

****************************

It has been a few weeks; my sister is still staying with me which is helping me out while I work. I managed to get a job in a restaurant working shifts. I have worked here two weeks so far and had a few gentlemen chatting me up, I would just smile act politely they would tip me big so, this job does have its upside. Mr Kennedy is coming around twice a week to see Kenna, she likes seeing him. She does ask for him when she gets up in, the mornings. When I tell her that it's not his day to come, she makes a sad face then plays with the toys he had bought her. He does bring her something every time he comes which she loves. I wish he did not spoil her that much because I cannot get her everything, she is going to ask for. I get back home to find Mr Kennedy sitting with Kenna. "Where is Chanel?". I am confused to why he is here, it's not his day to visit.

"She tried to phone you but, couldn't get through so, she rang me instead. She had an emergency to sort out". He places Kenna on her feet then stand to look at me.

"I can't answer my phone when I am working. My boss has already fired a girl for using her phone". I tell him then walk towards Kenna. I pick her up to give her a kiss.

"I didn't mind watching her. We had fun playing with her jigsaw puzzle. I hope this doesn't mean I have to give one of my days up?". I had Kenna in my arms.

"No, thank you for being there". I tell him.

"Savannah. We are having a staff party this Saturday I would like it if Kenna and you would come?". I look at Kenna then back at him.

"I have work but if you wanted you could take Kenna. Just make sure Cole doesn't hurt her". He kisses Kenna on the cheek.

"I will see you in a couple of days sweetheart". He tells her.

"Okay". Her soft voice is heart melting.

"I will sort out about this Saturday". He walks towards the door then leaves. I look at Kenna her beautiful little smile is making me smile.

"Uncle Joshua will be back to see you". I hug her then place her with her toys while I cooked dinner. "Kenna, I really cannot understand your Uncle. I have no idea why I am telling you this, I know I am talking to myself. Hey baby you have a birthday coming up soon". She looks over the sofa at me with her zippy cup. I smiled then carried on with her dinner. 

My evening went quick, my sister never returned so, I am now stuck for the morning for work. I put Kenna to bed then thought how the hell am I going to work tomorrow if my sister isn't back. I picked up my phone got up Joshua's number. I hesitated then put my phone back down. I couldn't ask him because he had to be at the office. I will just have to call work to tell them I cannot make it. I poured a glass of wine then curl up on the sofa. I sipped my wine then stare at Joshua's number on my phone. I down my wine and call him.

"Savannah, this is an unexpected call. Is Kenna all right?". He asks.

"Yes, she is fine she is in bed sleeping. I am calling to ask a favour about tomorrow". I am heating up. I really did not want to ask him.

"You want me to watch Kenna while you work". He took the words out of my mouth.

"If you wouldn't mind". I am nervous about asking him.

"Bring her to my office in the morning. I love spending time with her". He sounds caring towards her.

"Thank you. I wouldn't ask but my sister is not back". I tell him.

"I will see you tomorrow". We hang up. I rub my face hoping I did the right thing in asking him. I pick my glass up then wash it up. I have a shower then get in bed. Look over at Kenna she is sleeping soundly I close my eyes then fall asleep.

********************************************************

Hope you are liking so far???

Would like to read your comments

Thank you all for reading 

Please vote