➵ ∂αяℓιиg

+ * + * +

* + * + *

* + * + *

Even though there is a lot of upside downs in our world, yet these little happy miracles everyday appears, ever so slightly. The sun might also be blinding yet is so dark as we are reminded that another day of how much trouble is coming across the days. The sun reminds me there is always a new day coming forward. The sunshine that tickles your face of the day might as well be fading, the sun is soon coming to an end along with the world. It is eerily quiet, unusual really, you feel like you could be in a pleasant dream, but this world your in is quite cloudy.

"O-Oka-san..?" A small pitch black, tinted pink-haired girl stuttered, you have anxiously peaked your small head through a dusty sliding door, which has been busted. You were on the verge of balling out many tears, when your mom had shielded you from the force of a table being flown at her, with bowls full of prepared meals, collidng down along with table, with pieces of the glass bowls that disperse onto the floor, due to the impact of the table being flipped.

"Shut the fuck up you damn whore!" You gasped in panic, not knowing what your grandfather would do to your mother. You ran to shield your mother, she put you arms up, your mother always looked so fragile, as if she was made by glass including the fact she easily got injured. The thought of her mother enduring getting repeatedly punched, the young child remembered her looking so unrecognizable from those injuries. That image alone in her mind can make [_______]'s more anxious than herself being punched by your grandfather, he angered [_______] to a greater extent.

"Hey, it's okay [_______]..." The mother muttered with a cherry tone in attempts to comfort the girl to prevent her to burst in rage, but it came to no avail.

"Don't think about leaving this house you hear! I'm going out to get a smoke." When your grandfather said he was leaving, a rush of overjoyed relief overcame you. [_______] hurried along to your mother, you noticed how her leg has been badly bruised. [_______] sat next to her, [_______] patted it gently to give ensures for her mother who seemed saddened.

"[_______] come on let's clean this mess up, before grandpa comes back!" She grinned enthusiastically, that saddened [_______] even more of how helpless [_______] felt and how could not do anything. Their mother has been persistent of not allowing you to go outside, and feared out what could happen.

"[_______], what's wrong?" [_______] looked at her, oka-san's leg how it has been bruised but it was small. You then timidly looked up at your mother's face, unaware of her injuries. [_______] felt at ease when she saw a scratch on her face, [_______] hugged her in relief. She chuckled at [_______]'s action, stroking her hair back.