Chapter17

Okay, this chapter is going to be short. I know, I know, most of these chapters are short. I know this, sue me. The reason behind this is because I want to write today, but I don't want to, you know what I mean? Anyways, at the end of this chapter, I will give you a couple options for the next chapter, which I will write on Christmas. It'll be like a gift from me to you! 🎁🎁🎁

More details at the end.

Kaname's POV.*

As I walked back inside, I sighed deeply. Lexi keeps giving me mixed signals.

Like, last week for example. She wouldn't talk to me about anything at all, she practically ignored me. Then she comes up to me and hugs me and asks to play a game of chess.

She's starting to get on my nerves.

Well, I'm glad that she and Yuki are getting along very well. Ever since last week, they've been inseparable. And it's really nice I guess.

Lexi ran inside after me and I heard yelling coming closer. She jumped behind Akatsuki and held him in the dark corner where he couldn't be seen.

The yelling got even closer and I swear I could hear two voices.

Just then, Yagari and Zero burst through the doors and I swear, if looks could kill, we'd all be dead right about now... After we get done laughing that is...

On Yagari's face was a colored on purple mustache that curled in a spiral motion on his cheeks.

But Zero's face was the best by far. He looked like a stripper... I swear, I'm not lying! He had gold metallic lipstick on, mascara, purple eyeshadow, pretty pink blush and everything. His hair was even done up in two little pigtails...!

"Oh my god... What did you guys do to her...?!" I asked in all seriousness as they looked at me, wide eyed...
•***•

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm going to give you a few things to vote on. If you are reading this, I need you to vote!!!

Option 1: Lexi decides to play a cute joke on Kaname for Christmas, and the joke backfires...?

Option 2: Kaname finally asks Lexi to dance at the ball that is actually on Christmas Eve...?

Or

Option 3: Super special surprise chapter...?

Please, vote!!!! And comment, vote, and follow!

Love Me!!!💕💕💕