Chapter3

Lexi's POV

As I walked onto the grounds, I couldn't help but get nervous. It's been so long since I've seen HIM. "Wow... So this is where they go to school.... Nice."

As I walked into the Headmaster's office, I immediately noticed a silver-haired boy and a brown-haired girl talking to him. They all turned to me and stared. The boy looked confused and the girl did as well.

That happens to me a lot you see.

"Is this a bad time?" I asked the Headmaster.

"No, no! Come on in Alexis. These are just my son and daughter. Zero, Yuki, meet Alexis Black. She's transferring to the night class today." The headmaster said with a smile. The silver-haired boy looked at me.

"You're a vampire?!" The boy, Zero, asked rudely.

"Zero!" Yuki punched his arm and I laughed.

"No, it's fine." I said with a smile. "To answer your question, I'm not a vampire, so please don't compare me to one. I don't like it." I grinned at them. "And it's just Lexi, by the way."

"Okay Lexi." The Headmaster said as he pulled out a folder with my name on it. I walked forward and I waved as Zero and Yuki left the room. "I heard that you are here for a reason...?"

I smiled at him and walked closer. "Yes. I am. What of it?"

"Nothing. Just wondering, that's all." He smiled back at me. He handed me the folder and I took it. "Your dorm room and a map and the classes you will be taking are all in this form. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or Kaname Kuran, the night class dorm president."

"So the little runt is dorm president huh?" I asked, grinning. He frowned and gave me a questioning look. I laughed. "Never mind. It's a little inside joke of mine..."

•***•

As I walked into the dorm, I was instantly assaulted by fire and ice. I jumped back, flicking my wrist, and it stopped before it touched me.

"How'd she do that?! She's not an aristocrat! She's not even a vampire!" Said a blonde haired boy with bright aqua blue eyes. He's the one who had the ice.

"I don't know. She definitely looks like a human..." Said the brownish- red haired boy with dull red eyes. He's the one with the fire.

"Why don't you just let me explain first?" I asked them both with a frown. Their eyes flew red and I let my eyes glow red as well.

"Is she--?!" The blonde haired boy asked they other.

"I think she is...." The other boy said quietly.

"Don't leave me hanging now. What do you guys think I am?" I asked with a smirk as they looked at each other.

•***•