Chapter8

Kaname's POV.

((They are getting ready for class at this time.))

I pulled on my uniform jacket and grabbed my books. I walked out of my room and instantly saw Lexi there, waiting for me while picking it her nails. I don't think she heard me because she didn't look up.

"You just gonna stand there and stare at me or are you going to go to class, Runt? I know I may look hot, but come on. Be subtle about it at least." She said as she flicked her gaze to me, keeping her head facing her hands.

I instantly felt my face get red and I looked away quickly. "Come on." I said, walking away.

"Fine." She jogged to catch up with me and we walked down the stairs. I noticed a few of the students staring at us, and I smirked a bit.

"Shall we then?" Everyone nodded and I walked out of the building, walking to the gate.

Hanabusa and Akatsuki both walked up behind me and Lexi. They were talking about who was gonna be more popular than the other, when Lexi stood on her tiptoes and whispered into my ear, "Let me walk out first."

I nodded and she walked in front of me, fixing her hair along the way. The gates opened slowly and she walked out slowly.

I swear, everybody got quiet as Lexi looked at all of the girls who swooned over us. She laughed softly and blew one giant kiss to every girl and boy, if you include Zero that is, that was there.

That's when the screaming started. Every girl there wanted to catch that kiss, acting as if she threw them something real. They all reached out and pushed and shoved each other over and there were more screams. Even Zero and Yuki, they were blushing like crazy and just standing there, doing nothing of the small problem in front of them.

All of the night class students, including me, just stood there in shock. My eyes got wide and I looked at Lexi. She looked back at me and waved for us to move. "Come on guys, we don't have all day to get to class you know!"

"How in the...."

•***•