What happened?!

Aubrey's pov: I woke up this morning to my phone ringing. I looked over and I answered the phone not looking to see who it was.
Aubrey:Hello?
?:Hey did you get back safe?
I knew who it was immediately and I smiled. It was Mathew.
Aubrey:Yeah we did
Mathew:Oh okay making sure so do you want to hang out with the squad later?
Aubrey:Sure let's meet up at the beach and go hiking!
Mathew:Okay meet us at 12:00

I ended the phone call and checked the time. It was 8 in the morning. I got up and brushed my teeth. I walked over to Rosa's and Ella's bed and shook them till they wake up.

Ella:Ugh it's too early
Audrey:Come on! We have somewhere to go at 12!
Rosa:What?
Aubrey:Were going hiking with the squad so come on and get ready

They both groaned and I rolled my eyes. Come to think of it I'm also tired but I have no idea why. And usually Rosa is the first to wake up hm that's weird. I walked to the shower and turned on the water then I hopped in. As water hit me I relaxed into the water. Until I was not on my legs anymore and I flopped on the bathtub bottom. I groaned. What the heck. I looked and there it was. A freaking mermaid tail! What the heck! What- how- when- my heart started racing. And then I heard screams. I quickly tried to get up and I dried myself. How am I supposed to get out of this tail. After a few seconds of drying it went away. Wow okay. I ran outside and I saw Ella and Rosa on the ground with freaking tails too.

Aubrey:Oh my god the same thing happened to you too!
Rosa:I don't know what happened! I accidentally spilled some water on me and Ella and we both got this!
Ella:How did we get this?!
Aubrey:I don't know... here's a towel
Ella:What am I supposed to do with this
Aubrey:Dry yourself it's goes away after a few seconds
Rosa:This is so weird omfg
Aubrey:Okay well lets talk about this whole thing this is huge!
Ella:Okay so when we touch water we get tails...
Rosa:And when we dry them their gone
Aubrey:So we cant touch water... how- am I supposed to take showers! Or wash my hands! Or do dishes!!
Ella:I have no idea...
Rosa:We can't go hiking...
Audrey:Why not?!
Rosa:Um helloo there are river trails! We could fall into them!
Audrey:But I already promised Mathew we could go...
Ella:Lets just go and we'll be careful and stick together!
Rosa:Okayy so just get ready and we can talk about this later

I picked out some clothing and I changed.

Rosa's Outfit

Ella's outfit

Ella's outfit