🅷🅾🅽🅴🆈🅼🅾🅾🅽 🅿🅰🆁🆃 2

Start from the beginning

Jungkook got a little shy as he nodded. Jimin smiled and said, "Please excuse my cute little husband~. He is a little shy around new people." She nodded as she typed their names onto the computer. "The luxury suite right? Room 509," she said in an excited tone.

Jimin took the key as he picked up the younger. Jungkook giggled as he held onto his Chimmy and his luggage. Jimin dragged the luggage behind him as they went to their room. Jungkook was amazed by the beautiful decorations. Jimin smiled, amused at the youngers ting gasps and "Whoas."

They got to their room and the it was HUGE!! Jimin set down Jungkook and said, "I hope you like it Kook~!" Jungkook giggled as he hugged Jimin tightly. Jungkook began to cry a bit as he said, "Gosh... I don't deserve you hyungie~!"

Jimin kissed the younger and said, "Yes you do~!! My sweet little Kookie~! You're just so cute I could eat you up~!!!" Jungkook blushed a bit as he pulled Jimin to the bed. Jimin smiled as he let go of Jungkooks hand and ran to the balcony.

The view was amazing!!! They could see the Eiffel Tower!! Jungkook took his binoculars and spotted the Louvre. Jimin smiled as he saw how quick Jungkook pulled out his binoculars. Jimin hugged him from behind and said, "We'll go visit both places tomorrow~! Right now I'm tired and wanna hug my husband~."

Jungkook smiled as he leaned into the elders touch. Jimin smiled, feeling very happy since it seemed like Jungkook felt safe with him. Jimin pouted and asked, "Do you feel safe with me Kook~?" Jungkook thought for a bit before nodding.

Jimin felt happier now because Jungkook felt safe with him. Jimin led him to the bed and said, "I hope the suite is enough for you... I tries my best to buy the comfiest room available." Jungkook pouted while hugging the elder.

He sighed and replied in a quiet tone, "You didn't have to hyungie~. I would have been fine in any room." Jimin smiled a bit and asked, "Why? Don't you like me spoiling you?" Jungkook stayed silent not knowing what to say to Jimin.

Jimin sighed and held his hands. Jungkook looked up as Jimin said, "Just let me spoil you for now okay? It's our honeymoon~ I have to spoil my baby~!" Jungkook blushed a bit thinking that this wasn't really necessary. Jimin, however, thought the exact opposite.

He wanted to spoil the younger and makes this honeymoon an unforgettable one. Jungkook only wanted a simple honeymoon. Jimin, being the person he is, wanted a grand honeymoon. Something special, more special than any other honeymoon.

Jimin noticed Jungkook was deep in thought so he took the opportunity to bring a box over. He cleared his throat to bring Jungkooks attention to him. Jungkook looked at him and said, "Yes hyungie~?" Jimin smiled as he opened the box and pulled out a golden necklace.

It looked like the one Jimin had on but this one has a drop of blood. Jimins had angel wings and he was smiling widely. Jimin said softly, "The drop of blood represents a vampire. Aka me~ and the angel wings represent you. Promise me you'll wear it every single day."

Jungkook looked at him a little unsure. He already has the pendant Jimin gave him. Jungkook pouted and said, "What about all of the other necklaces you've given me?" Jimin gasped and said, "Oh yeah!! Umm well what about... you wear this one from now until I buy you a new one~!!"

Jungkook smiled as he nodded. Jimin stood behind him and took off the necklace he had on. Jimin put it on Jungkook and smiled as he left his arms fall. His arms wrapped around the youngers waist as he swayed them from side to side.

Jungkook kissed Jimin passionately and Jimin kissed back. Jimin picked him up and laid them on the bed. Jungkook giggled when he felt the soft bed under him. Jimin pressed light kisses on the youngers neck making him burst out into giggles.

Jimin smiled at him and said, "My cute baby~!" Jungkook hugged him and Jimin rolled over. Jungkook was now laying ontop of Jimin with his head resting on the elders chest. Jimin nuzzled into the youngers neck and smiled.

Jungkook sighed happily and said, "Best day ever..." Jimin smiled at him and replied, "It isn't over just yet~!!"

The next morning

The cute couple woke up the next morning cuddled close. Jimin opened his eyes first and decided to shower. Only to let Kookie rest a bit more. Jungkook whined softly when he felt Jimin leave. Jimin smiled as he put a Chimmy in his place.

Jimin slipped into the bathroom and began to shower. Meanwhile, Jungkook was sleeping peacefully. Jimin walked out a few minutes later and smiled to himself. "I love him so much more than he loves me," thought Jimin while changing.

Jimin sneaked back into bed and moved the Chimmy away. Jungkook whined a bit so Jimin laid down next to him. Jungkook smiled and continued to sleep. Jimin whispered, "Such a lazy bunny~... but so cute. What a sleepy head."

ONE HOUR LATER

Jungkook was slowly waking up. Jimin said in a sing-song voice, "Morning sleepy head~!" Jungkook smiled sleepily and sat up. Jimin pulled him down and said, "If you want to shower I'll take you over there~." Jungkook pouted and made grabby hands meaning yes.

Jimin picked him up and carried him to the bathroom still wrapped in the blanket. He set him down and said, "I'll go order some food for us okay~?" Jungkook nodded as he dropped the blanket and stepped into the shower.

Jimin hummed softly as he went to the phone to call the kitchen. He ordered some french (UwU French toast in France) toast and banana milk. By the time Jungkook was dressed and laying in bed the breakfast had already arrived.

UwU
Hope y'all liked it